CSKA Moskow

$teauA

Don't follow them at all, but comparing logos, it's a definate upgrade. Good job on the look,... UCKA? :huh:

Different alphabet, hoss. It's called Cyrillic. "ЦСКА" is "CSKA" in Cyrillic.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

That's a good sharp logo for sure... I like it... also notice the soccer ball look different in the new logo as is in the old logo.. hmmm interesting....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Again, definite upgrade. The previous logo screamed '80s in terms of design. I like the addition of 1911 on the banner, and the "ПФК" (Professional Football Club) at the bottom is a nice touch as well.

Off-topic, but abbreviating any of ЦСКА's sports teams to "CSKA" or "ЦСКА" might be the most efficient abbreviation in all of sports. The club's full name is "Федеральное государственное учреждение Министерства обороны Российской Федерации Центральный Спортивный Клуб Армии."

No, it's not "Moscow Red Army Angels of Anaheim" - it translates to something like "Federal Official Body of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Central Sports Club of the Army."

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Let's go! Federal Official Body of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation Central Sports Club of the Army, Let's Go!

Is funny. Making joke for glorious football sport club of the people with intended humor intact certainly.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Awesome upgrade. My only change would be to shrink the monogram so that it actually fits on the shield. Aside from that, I think this is one killer identity.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived