New Sig series (all sports)

elliott

great work as always, when you get a chance could i get a Redskins white 75th anniversary jersey #17 if you could? that'd be great. thanks.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, if you do animated, then I'll take (if you don't can you just make these):

Columbus Blue Jackets Navy (Rick Nash)

Matt Ryan Black

Peyton Manning Blue

Brady Quinn Brown

LT Powder Blue

Cleveland Indians Navy

Washington Capitals Red (Alex Ovechkin)

Tampa Bay Lightning Blue (Vinny Lecaviler... the one on the Icethetics blog)

Tampa Bay Rays BP Navy

Washinton Nationals Grey

San Diego Padres Khaki

EDIT: Just give me Rick Nash and Alex Ovechkin...

Sorry about the huge request, but I will give it some time... :D

6fQjS3M.png

All, I was really busy today and I will be tomorrow as well. Wednesday I have early release at school but I also have a dentist appointment so I don't know how that is going to work out. But I will be able to get a lot done from Thursday-Sunday.

A couple things:

-I don't know how to make animations. So, no, is the answer to the animation requests.

-I am going to have to limit the number of requests to 5. It's really because they take so much time. 15-30 minutes each, unless it is an Nhl one (I already have every jersey made in that format) or if you just want the home version of an away I have done. So, sizemorematters, sorry, but you are going to have narrow that down. I think you can understand why. That also goes for someone else who requested a lot.

-So actually an exception to the previous rule would be if there is multiple NHL jerseys cuz they don't take long.

Thanks for your patience.

All, I was really busy today and I will be tomorrow as well. Wednesday I have early release at school but I also have a dentist appointment so I don't know how that is going to work out. But I will be able to get a lot done from Thursday-Sunday.

A couple things:

-I don't know how to make animations. So, no, is the answer to the animation requests.

-I am going to have to limit the number of requests to 5. It's really because they take so much time. 15-30 minutes each, unless it is an Nhl one (I already have every jersey made in that format) or if you just want the home version of an away I have done. So, sizemorematters, sorry, but you are going to have narrow that down. I think you can understand why. That also goes for someone else who requested a lot.

-So actually an exception to the previous rule would be if there is multiple NHL jerseys cuz they don't take long.

Thanks for your patience.

Then, why not just post them all... :D (note my edited post)

6fQjS3M.png

Archived