New Sig series (all sports)

elliott

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wondering, would you be willing to be fantasy teams as well? Or is there a separate thread for that?

Just provide the images I need and I will be happy to.

Maine Tech First Lighters:

Football Unis:

mainetechpng.png

Logos:

logosheet.jpg

Can I get football and basketball?

Basketball jerseys are the Atlanta Hawks template with Columbia Blue instead of red and "TECH" above the numbers.

I'm really digging these sigs. I'm going to request 3 jerseys, not the full sig but just the jerseys. All 3 are Syracuse basketball ones, their home away and alternate. The white one's I'd like with Jonny Flynn's number (10), the orange away with Paul Harris' number (11), and the navy alternate with Eric Devendorf's (23). If you need any pics of the jerseys, just hit me up with a PM, though they're on the ESPN.com shop I think. Thanks a ton in advance

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Could I get an Adrian Peterson #28 Oklahoma Sooners jersey if possible. Sorry for a double-request.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

These are excellent. Any chance I could get an LSU Tigers football in white (#32 will do), an Atlanta Falcons home (#84), and an Atlanta Hawks road (#2)? Thanks

Just a variation of the one in my sig, doesn't matter to me which one you use, if you choose to do so.

Hawkscoathangnew3.gif

That's all from me for tonight...

Archived