Atlanta Falcons Revamp

Ross_Shafer

I've never liked the Falcons logo, just blah in my opinion.... so i decided to redesign it, went with a different view of the falcon just to change things up. id love some feedback, things i could fix, all that jazz.

Thanks,

Ross

falconsqy0.jpg

w462.png

Art Director at Lodge Design • Indianapolis, IN

- - - - - - - - - -

www.wechoosetogotothemoondesign.com

The logo itself is well designed, but the logo is heading down. I know it's attacking its prey, but it's a bad logo that way. You don't want to brand a team with your logo heading down. It makes the team look weak subconsciously.

I disagree. I actually think it makes the logo look more aggressive. Generally speaking, I agree with you that direction of logo affects perception (for example, logos facing left are a no-no (yet the Eagles do it)), but this logo actually works well this way and is unique. I don't like the jersey though. It looks like it has boobs.

It's not bad. I think it'd be rather neat if you were able to angle it in a way, as well as alter the top wing and head, to keep the same "attacking" swoosh but make it resemble an "F" the way their logo always has. I think it'd be very doable. Nice work.

It's not bad. I think it'd be rather neat if you were able to angle it in a way, as well as alter the top wing and head, to keep the same "attacking" swoosh but make it resemble an "F" the way their logo always has. I think it'd be very doable. Nice work.

Actually, if the streak on the back was shortened, it would vaguely resemble an F.

As for the concept, I like it. I like the logo, but the uniforms could use some work . The jersey stripes don't seem to match the pants stripe.

spacer.png

I love the logo, however I dont like the grey helmet, and the jerseys themselves look like a CFL or AFL design not NFL, you might wont to just simplyfy the jerseys a bit. But in all a great start!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

First impressions: Thought the falcon was a lobster (maybe it's just the fact that I'm from Maine), I thought the helmets were Gray, the jerseys used Black, and the pants were a different shade of Gray, and the pants look sweet.

After examining for a while: I like the logo, but I think it is missing a little something. It's weird because I feel of this logo just as I do of my own logos, it is okay as it is, but it could look like a professional logo if something were done to it. I can't tell you what, because I can never figure it out for myself either. I would say the Black outline doesn't need to be so uniform around the bird. I would make the back of the wings have a bigger Black outline than the front. Play with it. I would start over on the uniforms basing the design off the pants. Keep the pants, and make the top reference the pants, but not copy them or look exactly like them. Just make them compliment each other nicely. Also, make sure the pant striping works on the Black pants too. And use one color of Black throughout.

Thanks!

here is the uniforms

falconsuniiw3.jpg

w796.png

Love the logo, no mattern what direction it is facing. The uniforms are OK. The striping on the jersey is way to much, maybe just tweek it a little and you are right on. IMO maybe either a black or white helmet. There is no grey in the logo so the grey helmet does'nt fit.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Like almost everyone else, I love the logo. No doubt you put a lot of effort into it. However, I am with eveyone else on the jerseys. I don't think they are horrible. But they do need to be re-done. I love the pants also. I don't like the different shades of gray/black.. Make it one shade. Great job though.

Archived