Upload High School Uniforms!

GoDawgs08

What division is Lassiter in? I would have gone there if I hadn't moved.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know they are AAAAA but not sure what division. Did u see their sick play on espn the other night?

I might get into oher AAAAA divisions with this project as well, prolly with Lassiter's division next. Its alot of fun

temp.png

I know they are AAAAA but not sure what division. Did u see their sick play on espn the other night?

I might get into oher AAAAA divisions with this project as well, prolly with Lassiter's division next. Its alot of fun

It was on ESPN? I saw it on the local news. Very nice play. Lassiter is 6AAAAA.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

5-AAAAA. It's the bomb.

My school's in division 6 and we only won one game.

So lemme tell ya. It is the bomb.

I think our divisions are completely opposite of theirs. Isn't it the bigger the school the higher the number down there? I could be wrong though. High School divisions need to be standardized, because it's confusing as hell going from state to state.

Here's my alma mater, from D1, the Perrysburg Yellow Jackets (notice the lack of yellow)

pburg-jrsy.png

For the aways just swap the black and white on the jersey.

spacer.png

5-AAAAA. It's the bomb.

I think our divisions are completely opposite of theirs. Isn't it the bigger the school the higher the number down there? I could be wrong though. High School divisions need to be standardized, because it's confusing as hell going from state to state.

Here's my alma mater, from D1, the Perrysburg Yellow Jackets (notice the lack of yellow)

pburg-jrsy.png

Those jerseys might not fit the name, but they would be very intimidating on the field. They could at least go with a bee/hornet on their helmet, though. With their current get-up, they may as well not even have a team name.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Yeah, unfortunately, that play was against my school. UGH.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

5-AAAAA. It's the bomb.

pburg-jrsy.png

In Georgia, Division AAAAA is the top division. Division A is the smallest

temp.png

5-AAAAA. It's the bomb.

pburg-jrsy.png

Those jerseys might not fit the name, but they would be very intimidating on the field. They could at least go with a bee/hornet on their helmet, though. With their current get-up, they may as well not even have a team name.

That's Perrysburg as in the city in Ohio, right? And D-1 for large or D-6? I think it's D-1 in Ohio, but here in this less-screwed up then it was 3 days ago state of Indiana (that's right Indiana went blue) 5A is largest...

6fQjS3M.png

The team i play for:

Fairview Knights 5A in Boulder, Colorado. (there is no 6A)

We mix and match these uniforms every week of the season.

Note: we are in the middle of a Re-Branding. The white jersey and helmets are new and soon the black and red will look like the white ones. (there are no names on the back of the white only because the russell strech fit jerseys fall apart if you sew stuff onto them, (at least that is what we were told) the names will hopefuly return next season)

Home

realhome.png,redblack-1.png

Away (there are sholder numbers on these in real life, i was just to lazy to put them on myself)

realaway.png

Alternate (we get to keep these and the names are just on there, they are not name plates)

realalt.png

Ughh...Lassiter...my school's only loss this year came to them. I go to Walton High and I am going to post their unis, which could be nicer but we seem to be locked into monochrome blue and monochrome white lately.

Ughh...Lassiter...my school's only loss this year came to them. I go to Walton High and I am going to post their unis, which could be nicer but we seem to be locked into monochrome blue and monochrome white lately.

There is a good chance that Etowah will play Walton in the first round of the playoffs this year.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Jake, the all-blacks for yor school look good, but the all-red look nowhere near as good. Those are pretty unique helmets, though, very nice.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

There is a good chance that Etowah will play Walton in the first round of the playoffs this year.

Then s**t is going down! (Dont worry we are waaay overrated).

why would you say something like that about your school football team? thats not cool

Because it's true? It's not like I'm insulting my own school, I am just saying, I have been to every game and I don't think we deserve the number 8 ranking or whatever it is. That's all.

Centennial Knights

Roswell, GA

GA region 6-AAAAA, Subregion B

renderings courtesy lich0037

home: 24o2exu.png

away: 141nqm8.png

alt: qntc9e.png

Go Knights!

Class of 2009

(btw I just got accepted into the Georgia Tech Class of 2013! Sorry to brag, I just got accepted today, and it's the first one I heard back from, so I'm utterly overjoyed right now)

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived