Redesigning the MLB Series

raysox

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy cow, you're almost there on that Mariners logo. You've shown a lot of great ideas, the execution is just a step behind because it's Paint.

You don't need a compass. They didn't have one before and they got by.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Hey everyone, I have my redesign for the Rangers. I wanted to use a badge in my primary, so I did, and i must say, I think it looks great. I added a tertiary logo, in the shape of Texas. I kept the cap, and script, because I think it goes well with the Rangers identity. So enjoy my redesign.

TEX.png

I kept the jersey's the same, because I like their set now. This is also my first set in the series, with vests.

TEXjrs.png

So that's what I have for now. I'll try to do my Rays today. I'll most likely get it done by tonight.

C&C Please

I love this Rangers one especially the badge and Texas.

One thing you can do to make the Texas better is to move the flag to the right a little so the whole star is in the picture, but you can still see a little red and white.

You pretty much left the uniforms the same, but they have cool uniforms anyways...

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Hey guys(and the occasional girl). I got done with my Rays concept, and i must say, I really like it. First off let me say the little yellow thing on the R represents a sun ray, AND a sting ray. It has a double meaning, it not just a sun ray! Further proof, they still have the ray touch tank in right center field, and Aki Iwomuras glove is made of gator skin, because they don't make sting ray skin. But Now onto the concept. I cut off the tail of the R, because some have said it's unnecessary. So here's the concept.

TB.png

The primary looks exactly how it looked when i drew it in my English class. Now to the jerseys. I only changes the away, because I put Tampa Bay, instead of Rays.

TBJrs.png

BUT WAIT, there's more! LEWJ made me a fantasy light blue rays jersey avatar, and I must say, it looks awesome. So i made a light blue jersey!

third.png

So that's it for today.

I was thinking about how many teams have blue, and red for their colour schemes. What would you think if I used Red, and green for the red sox?

Just an idea I'm throwing out there.

C&C please

and i must say, I really like it.

I just wanted to say something, I was reading back through your last 5 or 6 concepts, and you have mentioned how much you like each of them on every post. I mean, it's fine to say that on a concept that you really, really like, but it gets kinda annoying when you say how much you like them every time, and you also come across as cocky. You should let other members say how much they like them, not say it yourself. You don't have to listen to me, but you might not even know that you are continuously doing it, so I thought I would let you know myself.

The ray on the sleeves are facing backwards, they should always face forward. Your primary Rays logo looks like you didn't know what holding shape to use when you got rid of the diamond. I would also ditch the black on the Rnagers script, seems unnecessary.

You should make the 'Rays' wordmark on the light blue jersey navy instead of white. I think it would get lost as it is now.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Hey once again for the 10th team in this little series of mine. Now to a team that teaches Boston youth how to spell socks wrong. Why are they called the Sox anyway? But that's another thread. In this series I noticed that many teams share a red, and blue colour scheme. So if I get a chance to change it, I normally do. This concept is no exception. I changed the Sox midnight navy, to Fenway Green. Appropriate right? This concept may take a wile to get use to, OK maybe a really long time. I mean you cant get use to a colour change after 100 years of history, though most sox fans don't want to remember 86 of them :P . Enjoy!

BOS.png

I wanted to tie in Boston's heritage too, so I added clover leafs to the main logo, now onto the jerseys. I kept them relatively the same, except for changing the colours.

Bosjrs.png

I'm gonna try to get 1-2 more concepts in before Friday, then I'll be in Montreal for a week, but I'll have many fresh ideas

oh and this happens to be my 200th post!

C&C please

LOL! I guess the URl of my first boston concept was the same as my old time football concept!

I'm not a Red Sox fan, so I like this concept because it can be related to either the famous Fenway walls, or the Irish heritage of Boston, but I'm sure Red Sox fans would not approve of this. Overall, I think it is a great concept because, yeah, way too many teams use navy and red, but once again I am not a Sox fan soo...

Nice job, and keep em coming, these are great.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Archived