Redesigning the MLB Series

raysox

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you are making green one of their colors u need to include a green jersey!

yeah but they are the Red Sox

I might make some updates for tomorrow

some more c&C would be nice

Yes, they are the Red Sox. A green jersey would work well. It's not like he's suggesting green sox!

Also, I really think that the green belts look bad - they should be red, like the sox. Other than that, I think that the green works really well for the Red Sox. It's obvious that this is just for fun, so in that context, I applaud you for taking the chance.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No to the Red Sox, NO.

The concept just doesn't look that good IMO. The green outline, the green belt, the green hat, just doesn't say Red Sox to me. A little green is fine, but substituting it for the blue isn't the right way to go. Also, with the logo, there's no need to pander to the Irish population of Boston to gain more fan support. They have plenty. Get rid of the shamrocks, this team doesn't play on parquet.

On a side note here, not a shot at anyone in particular this is just the first topic like this I've posted in. But what's up with all these league-wide redesigns popping up around here lately that for 90% of teams all they do is alter one little thing? The title is redesign, no? Just sayin' . . .

if you are making green one of their colors u need to include a green jersey!

yeah but they are the Red Sox

I might make some updates for tomorrow

some more c&C would be nice

You can have two alternate jerseys, you did that with the Rays. And they wear those Green jerseys once a year anyways, so if you are going to go with a new color scheme then I agree with him, just make a Red and green alt.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

hey guys, looks like most of you don't like the green

ill replace it with navy with some green accents

i'll also take out the shamrocks

am i missing anything?

also any requests...besides the braves?,bigmike

I'd like to see the Pirates. Not too much variation though, but something more along the lines of their previous logo.

1909.png1925.png1960.png1971.png1979.png

1991copycopy.png

I have an update here

I know the Sox fans don't like it, but i kept the green. I only made less of it.

BOST-1.png

just trying to work out what would work

also some of you have been requesting some teams. Heres a list of teams, that I have a logo(s) for...

On the computer, though not ready to post

Cardinals

Pirates

Tigers

A's

Yankees

and sketches for...

Mets

and i've updated the rays jersey with white pants

am i missing anything?

Well you asked for request before so I was just letting you know that but if its making you mad I just wont post on here <_<

am i missing anything?

Well you asked for request before so I was just letting you know that but if its making you mad I just wont post on here <_<

I don't think he was intending to be mad, he was just letting people know that he was taking requests and that you already requested the Braves.

Also, this update is much better than the first one. Great work.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

am i missing anything?

I don't think he was intending to be mad, he was just letting people know that he was taking requests and that you already requested the Braves.

no, you arnt making me mad, i just don't have logos for the braves

and i knew you were wanting to see it, once I come up with a good logo, ill post it, just for you!

am i missing anything?

no, you arnt making me mad, i just don't have logos for the braves

and i knew you were wanting to see it, once I come up with a good logo, ill post it, just for you!

Its not that big of a deal like I said I was just making a request b/c you asked for them

Still passing on the Red Sox, and not because of the green, although it seriously has to go. The B with the green outline on the red background doesn't work. The red and green mesh together a little to much. Also, the primary logo is really boring to be honest. I know, it's not that different from their current one, but this one just seems off. The socks are way to small in contrast to the circle and there's too much white space on the inner one. Overall it's a little better but still a no-go for me.

hey guys

sorry i can't get anymore concepts posted before i leave

i'll be sketching logos all trip

so expect a lot next week

anyways i can make my sox concept better?

i'd like to keep the green

you can keep the green, but make it completely a trim color, but put navy back in. like i said before, it just looks christmas-y now, if you used navy in about the same capacity its used now and added green trim, i think it could look pretty nice.

TDZiMMB.png

Archived