NCAA Football/Basketball, Madden, NBA 09 Custom Covers

bigmike

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aight, I'll request Mr. Pryor from Ohio State.

If you get the time could you get some for 360?

Yes I can do any system, I will have that up tommarow, and I havent downloaded GIMP yet but I will so I can check out that template, and I could get a game photo of the player so it has the field as his background.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Okay now I think I have perfected it, after downloading GIMP and the template huskeraddict gave me, Thanks alot, I thinl it looks perfect!

JohnParkerWilson.png

So I am taking request!

I'll give you some pointers also if you want and I'll send you the link to the most accurate template on the web too Mike if you want it

Please, you are freakin awesome at these!

Could i get Jeremy Maclin on 360 with this picture by the way great job on these

maclin.jeremy.jpg

Alright, do you want the original background or the stylized background? and sizemorematters could you post a picture of Terrelle Pryor you want.

Archived