Mizzou WILL wear gold jerseys

_RH_

Did matter, the result was the wonderful thing!!!! Time to put them back in the closet, what a waste of money.

KU wins - slaps the Tiggers back down to earth.

We should have lost by 40+ pts to the better MU team.

Jayhawks are the Board War winners in 2008

Kansas-Jayhawkshelmetbanner.png

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Great game...congrats to you man!

Looking forward to seeing you likely play my Badgers in the Insight Bowl!

bYhYmxh.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There they are, they look like they have no names on the back

mizzouat5.png

They picked the wrong gold to go with here. I love a good gold football jersey, whether it be Athletic Gold or some variation of Vegas Gold. But this thing's just some foulness.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

There they are, they look like they have no names on the back

mizzouat5.png

They picked the wrong gold to go with here. I love a good gold football jersey, whether it be Athletic Gold or some variation of Vegas Gold. But this thing's just some foulness.

Yes they need to make it look like the gold on the helmets instead of this musturd-gold looking color, and I wish Georgia Tech would switch back to thier vegus gold color, that would make thier uniforms look a little bit better.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I liked these jerseys. They looked like they belonged . . . so many times when teams do this you have to take a second look to see who it is, these seemed right on with Missouri. These look like the same color the basketball wears and I am sure Nike just followed the same cloth color they use for basketball. I know most hated them, but i like them.

Not trying to be a pain, but no way is it the same color Mizzou basketball uses.

The trim on the white and black jerseys is very much more of an old gold. It's been a while since I've seen the gold bball jerseys (if they still exist), but I recall those being more old gold too.

You'd think they'd match, but they don't.

Speaking of which, Mizzou basketball could use a re-design. The template they have looked nice a while back, but then they messed with the coloring of it and it's just gotten dated.

actually, Mizzou wore their gold basketball jerseys a mere 12 days ago against Tennessee-Chattanooga.

16.jpg

I actually like the basketball gold, and thought the football 'gold' was OK. It would have looked better if they had used the same gold that the basketball team uses, though.

Now I like those, possibly even more than the black jerseys. I agree they do need an update though. I would love to see Mizzou go for SOD since they are Nike.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I liked these jerseys. They looked like they belonged . . . so many times when teams do this you have to take a second look to see who it is, these seemed right on with Missouri. These look like the same color the basketball wears and I am sure Nike just followed the same cloth color they use for basketball. I know most hated them, but i like them.

Not trying to be a pain, but no way is it the same color Mizzou basketball uses.

The trim on the white and black jerseys is very much more of an old gold. It's been a while since I've seen the gold bball jerseys (if they still exist), but I recall those being more old gold too.

You'd think they'd match, but they don't.

Speaking of which, Mizzou basketball could use a re-design. The template they have looked nice a while back, but then they messed with the coloring of it and it's just gotten dated.

actually, Mizzou wore their gold basketball jerseys a mere 12 days ago against Tennessee-Chattanooga.

16.jpg

I actually like the basketball gold, and thought the football 'gold' was OK. It would have looked better if they had used the same gold that the basketball team uses, though.

Now I like those, possibly even more than the black jerseys. I agree they do need an update though. I would love to see Mizzou go for SOD since they are Nike.

No. No. No. No. No.

Not to my alma mater.

No. No. No. No. No.

I do agree they need a new set. The uniforms themselves are nice, but are a part of a horrible era of basketball. They gotta go.

What do you have against SOD, BJ?

The silhouette is less goofy now that they aren't perfectly tailored for just a couple of teams, and they WILL become the standard for Nike teams.

I think the ultra-tight tops and ultra-baggy shorts look really dumb. A good basketball uniform (in my opinion) has some striping on the collar and shoulder sockets.

Most SODs don't and look really unfinished.

(But I think any MU fan would agree that any remnant of the last years of the Quin Snyder regime needs to go. Which, of course, the uniforms are.)

O/T: At least "Missouri" is back on the black uniforms. That's good.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/photos?photo...ameId=283252752

Though I live in Missouri, and dislike the Tigers, they do look best in their blacks!!

Those golds are an eyesore.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived