He's baack.

sacker12

Must be nice to get fired and have a permanent job on the back burner anytime you need one.

This is the least surprising thing ever.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Good. Now Hockey coverage will get douchier again.

FYP

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Matt Barnaby is way more entertaining than Melrose. i kinda wish Melrose would just stay home and take a good rest on his laurels, maybe he'll get another job that way. :rolleyes:

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Want hockey news go to NHL Network

If thats the case, if you want NFL news, go to NFL Network...

...or maybe ESPN should start covering something other than the NFL and AL East?

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

If thats the case, if you want NFL news, go to NFL Network...

...or maybe ESPN should start covering something other than the NFL and AL East?

They cover what gets them ratings. If hockey moved the needle, they'd actually give a :censored: about it. ESPN isn't anti-hockey, they're just pro-relevance.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Well baseball fans good news fer ya, coming Jan 1 MLB TV. So you wont have to watch Baseball Tonight either :D

Baseball Tonight is a phenomenal program the few times, and they're very rare, they send out their A lineup. Ravich, Kruk, Kurkjian and Gammons. The show lost a lot when happy hands Harold Reynolds left the show.

Orestes Destrade should be taken out back and shot.. bring that assclown Phillips with him too. The man has failed so miserably building teams but lets make him our premier analyst when it comes to breaking down player movement and rating general managers. Really?

Well baseball fans good news fer ya, coming Jan 1 MLB TV. So you wont have to watch Baseball Tonight either :D

Baseball Tonight is a phenomenal program the few times, and they're very rare, they send out their A lineup. Ravich, Kruk, Kurkjian and Gammons. The show lost a lot when happy hands Harold Reynolds left the show.

Orestes Destrade should be taken out back and shot.. bring that assclown Phillips with him too. The man has failed so miserably building teams but lets make him our premier analyst when it comes to breaking down player movement and rating general managers. Really?

I heard something, I dont know if it is true, but Harold Reynolds may be part of the MLB Network Programming.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I heard something, I dont know if it is true, but Harold Reynolds may be part of the MLB Network Programming.

that would be good, he was on TBS's broadcast last year i believe.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I would love to see the first analytical piece on the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Anchor: So Barry, what's your assessment of the Lightning?

Barry: That is one F'd up team, with an F'd up bunch of owners, so they are just F'd up, now on to a real organization, the Detroit Red Wings.

I think Barry's enough of a professional to be as "objective" as any other analyst...but I can't wait to hear him talk about the Bolts...:P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Exactly. That channel is a godsend. The NFL Network was, but we don't have it/won't get it (:(), and I like Baseball Tonight too much to be an automatic convert.

Archived