Concept (Sketch) Needs Input

Cola

Nsu_alt.jpg

That's the alternate logo for Nova Southeastern University in Davie, FL

Yea, I was showing it to show a great shark. I love the logo actually. I wish they used more of that and less of the Sharks text they have.

It would be better without all the extra shading and color.

2004 logo:

knight_header.gif

shark is 2005 logo.

Huge upgrade for a DII school.

they changed mascots totally?

I do not know the complete history, but Nova University and Southeastern University merged to make Nova Southeastern University in the 90's, that logo was the new logo from the late 90's. The school grew (almost 30,000 students now) and in 2005 they had a pick a new mascot/logo for the team. Sharks won and it was a major upgrade. The whole package is decent..

Nova_Southeastern.JPG

they have that logo and this one(which I hate and see them use a lot):

shakrsalt.jpg

Nsu_alt.jpg

That's the alternate logo for Nova Southeastern University in Davie, FL

Yea, I was showing it to show a great shark. I love the logo actually. I wish they used more of that and less of the Sharks text they have.

No kidding!

looks like they took an actual picture and just run it through vector magic :wacko:

I think the best Shar logo / identity is a Rugby team, I think it's Australia... could be wrong..

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

2004 logo:

knight_header.gif

shark is 2005 logo.

Huge upgrade for a DII school.

they changed mascots totally?

I do not know the complete history, but Nova University and Southeastern University merged to make Nova Southeastern University in the 90's, that logo was the new logo from the late 90's. The school grew (almost 30,000 students now) and in 2005 they had a pick a new mascot/logo for the team. Sharks won and it was a major upgrade. The whole package is decent..

Nova_Southeastern.JPG

they have that logo and this one(which I hate and see them use a lot):

shakrsalt.jpg

Sharks text makes them look like a surfing company than an athletic logo.

Not trying to threadjack or anything, but I recently did a shark logo for Astrobull's fantasy football team. Not sure if this is any help at all to you, but I also had trouble with the mouth on mine....here's what I settled with:

Logos.png

Not trying to threadjack or anything, but I recently did a shark logo for Astrobull's fantasy football team. Not sure if this is any help at all to you, but I also had trouble with the mouth on mine....here's what I settled with:

Logos.png

He's got some chubby cheeks going on there. Looks like he's going after a Mega Thickburger.

Archived