Guess the concept

cyandlux

Thats the one! You win...nothing. A coworker called a previous version a fish so I wanted to see what you guys thought the updated version looked like.

My friend Armando Begines plays for them. Long story about Chivas, the American School Foundation Guadalajara Language Institute, Chivas USA, University of Hartford....

p2.gif

Thats the one! You win...nothing. A coworker called a previous version a fish so I wanted to see what you guys thought the updated version looked like.

My friend Armando Begines plays for them. Long story about Chivas, the American School Foundation Guadalajara Language Institute, Chivas USA, University of Hartford....

p2.gif

This logo is infinitely better than the concept in your first post, but I'd recommend a few changes.

Try putting the oil drop/soccer ball wholly inside of the shield, rather than extending through the top. Narrow the vertical stripes and have them going the width of the shield instead of just two in the middle (or drop the stripes altogether). Narrowing and increasing the number of stripes might require you to put a white border around the oil drop for contrast.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Archived