Air Force Concept Logo

JJSCOTT

dug up an old concept of mine i wanted to do some more work on... mostly changes to the head. i tried throwing the legs/talons on but didn't look right... i may try adding them in a different way but what do you think of update?

old one for comparison...

AFlogo09-1.jpg

new updates...

f3efcb02.png

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dug up an old concept of mine i wanted to do some more work on... mostly changes to the head. i tried throwing the legs/talons on but didn't look right... i may try adding them in a different way but what do you think of update?

old one for comparison...

AFlogo09-1.jpg

new updates...

f3efcb02.png

This is an awesome example of how much JJ has improved in the past few years. That update is fantastic.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This is an awesome example of how much JJ has improved in the past few years. That update is fantastic.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Nash I couldn't agree more... exactly why i decided to go back and do some updates to it :)

If you don't mind me asking, what ever happened to this logo was it use by the baseball team, it really is amazing. Both versions.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

If you don't mind me asking, what ever happened to this logo was it use by the baseball team, it really is amazing. Both versions.

coach loved the logo but they weren't able to get approval to use it. they did use another logo i did with talons gripping a ball with the AF on it for patches and coins.

JJScott,

Great update on the beak/face.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

coach loved the logo but they weren't able to get approval to use it. they did use another logo i did with talons gripping a ball with the AF on it for patches and coins.

can we see that?

vegasbowl.png

can we see that?

I don't have a coin yet I am waiting for the coach to get me one as they are in season they have been on the road a lot... hopefully in the next couple weeks i will be goin to a couple of their home series and get one from him then.

Sorry to keep bumping this but I have a few more alternate styles... a black and blue combo and a camo pattern one!

a341c4eb.pngf9884f39.png

Also for those that were interested in the other logo talon ball i did... my brother just forwarded me this image that they are doing as special jerseys that former players can order. the logo i did is on the right sleeve. I DID NOT design the jersey. It really isn't one of my favorites so I am hoping I can get them to switch to one of the new versions I did.

4a611c19.jpg

First time I've tried something like this but I wanted to try and give it a patch sewn effect... pretty happy with the way it turned out.

what do you guys think? anybody got experience with adding this kinda effect have tips?

8645ed25.jpg

Archived