Air Force Concept Logo

JJSCOTT

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got some time after the holidays to do a lil tweaking... what do you guys think upgrade or go back to the old??? The baseball guys are prolly gonna be getting shirts or hats with the final logo... I keep tellin them I wanna make sure its perfect before I let them go ahead with that and then decide I wanted to change something when its too late!

AFlogo09.jpg

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Yeah I think the lil white highlight completely changes it! Thanks for the suggestion whoever it was :)

I really prefer it without the AF on top but I don't think people will make the connection without it unfortunately.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Very nice update - I agree with jayjackson3 that the 'AF' at the bottom is better placed and with that, the bird is not covered. Great work!! I like the softer blue as well.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Before I say anything else, congratulations to your brother on graduating from USAFA. That's an amazing accomplishment and we are indebted to his sacrifice.

On to the concept, I think it looks great. Have you thought about having talons protrude from the front; kind of in an attack type position, you know what I mean?

eagle_attack.jpg

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

• 1 year later...

That falcon is sexy...

SERIOUSLY!!!!! THIS THREAD IS ALMOST TWO YEARS OLD! ONE, YOUR COMMENT IS STUPID, AND TWO, WHOEVER STARTED THIS THREAD HAS OBVIOUSLY MOVED ON. IF IT'S NOT ON THE FIRST THREE PAGES OF THE BOARDS, DON'T F***ING COMMENT!!!!!

That falcon is sexy...

SERIOUSLY!!!!! THIS THREAD IS ALMOST TWO YEARS OLD! ONE, YOUR COMMENT IS STUPID, AND TWO, WHOEVER STARTED THIS THREAD HAS OBVIOUSLY

MOVED ON. IF IT'S NOT ON THE FIRST THREE PAGES OF THE BOARDS, DON'T F***ING COMMENT!!!!!

calm your ass down.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

That falcon is sexy...

SERIOUSLY!!!!! THIS THREAD IS ALMOST TWO YEARS OLD! ONE, YOUR COMMENT IS STUPID, AND TWO, WHOEVER STARTED THIS THREAD HAS OBVIOUSLY

MOVED ON. IF IT'S NOT ON THE FIRST THREE PAGES OF THE BOARDS, DON'T F***ING COMMENT!!!!!

calm your ass down.

Honestly dude, you're not going to be around here very long with the path you've taken so far. Not every thread that has since moved on out of discussion needs to be commented on, let alone given a pointless reply that you seem to have given everything you've posted so far. Give it a rest....

That falcon is sexy...

SERIOUSLY!!!!! THIS THREAD IS ALMOST TWO YEARS OLD! ONE, YOUR COMMENT IS STUPID, AND TWO,

WHOEVER STARTED THIS THREAD HAS OBVIOUSLY

calm your ass down.

Honestly dude, you're not going to be around here very

long with the path you've taken so far. Not every thread that has since moved on out of discussion needs to be commented on, let alone given a pointless reply that you seem to have given everything you've posted so far. Give it a rest....

I have replied on two threads, both of which are "old" while the point of this forum was for people to post their concepts and ideas, so when I have free time I enjoy looking at them and eventually got that far back; it doesn't affect anyone if I post "that looks good!" because that IS critique. The fact that you guys try and call someone out for that is idiotic.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

That falcon is sexy...

SERIOUSLY!!!!! THIS THREAD IS ALMOST TWO YEARS OLD! ONE, YOUR COMMENT IS STUPID, AND TWO,

WHOEVER STARTED THIS THREAD HAS OBVIOUSLY

calm your ass down.

Honestly dude, you're not going to be around here very

long with the path you've taken so far. Not every thread that has since moved on out of discussion needs to be commented on, let alone given a pointless reply that you seem to have given everything you've posted so far. Give it a rest....

I have replied on two threads, both of which are "old" while the point of this forum was for people to post their concepts and ideas, so when I have free time I enjoy looking at them and eventually got that far back; it doesn't affect anyone if I post "that looks good!" because that IS critique. The fact that you guys try and call someone out for that is idiotic.

Yeah, it's critique, but this thread is about two years old. The designer has most likely moved on, so he really won't pay any attention to your critique.

Next time, try to comment on a more current thread.

Man, you guys are vicious with the newbies. :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I understand why you guys get upset but I kinda of like seeing some of these old threads because they are really good. And if you don't reply when they do that it will quickly go away. I was not around here on the Lions logo & the progress that was made on that was fantastic! Cut the newbies some slack unless they ask for requests on a two year old thread...

• 1 month later...

Archived