Air Force Concept Logo

JJSCOTT

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I've tried something like this but I wanted to try and give it a patch sewn effect... pretty happy with the way it turned out.

what do you guys think? anybody got experience with adding this kinda effect have tips?

8645ed25.jpg

This looks cool. I think the extra lightning bolt on the beak isn't needed, but I like the design a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

First time I've tried something like this but I wanted to try and give it a patch sewn effect... pretty happy with the way it turned out.

what do you guys think? anybody got experience with adding this kinda effect have tips?

8645ed25.jpg

wow that is really cool, I love this falcon!

vegasbowl.png

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight was the end of the year banquet for the AF baseball got my patch and coin! :) They also wore the camo jerseys today and they look much nicer than the email mockup that I previously posted. Talked to the coach about working with him over the summer, showed him the jersey concept I did and the logos... didn't know it but one of the players I had shown had already sent them to him. He and the team/asst. coaches all love them and he said he was already working to use them next season! VERY excited! Here are some pics of the coin, patch and the camo jerseys they wore today...

af17d2fd.jpgef51935a.jpg

cddbe365.jpg5623ee87.jpg

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Tonight was the end of the year banquet for the AF baseball got my patch and coin! :) They also wore the camo jerseys today and they look much nicer than the email mockup that I previously posted. Talked to the coach about working with him over the summer, showed him the jersey concept I did and the logos... didn't know it but one of the players I had shown had already sent them to him. He and the team/asst. coaches all love them and he said he was already working to use them next season! VERY excited! Here are some pics of the coin, patch and the camo jerseys they wore today...

Awesome work making that happen!

Although, the blue cammo pattern looks very reminiscent of the Navy's blue camouflage uniforms, using a brighter blue and one less color...

DSC00652.jpg

Of course, as a Navy man, who has no love for West Point or C-Springs, this makes me very happy.

But your work in making your design come to life is awesome, good job! (I also really like the original logos you started this thread with.)

Grunge-Logos.png

Sorry to keep bumping this but I have a few more alternate styles... a black and blue combo and a camo pattern one!

a341c4eb.pngf9884f39.png

Also for those that were interested in the other logo talon ball i did... my brother just forwarded me this image that they are doing as special jerseys that former players can order. the logo i did is on the right sleeve. I DID NOT design the jersey. It really isn't one of my favorites so I am hoping I can get them to switch to one of the new versions I did.

4a611c19.jpg

I love the camo logo! Awesome!

spacer.png

Archived