Fast Food Hockey League

KaTo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should of kept one of your old Tim Horton's jerseys for an alt and replace the alt 2 with it. I'm not crazy about how the players would look like a walking coffee cup with those. :P Nice work with everything else though.

The McDonald's sweaters are basically what I would expect McDonald's to look like if it were a hockey team. The application of the colors seems accurate and they are relatively simple. Are the golden stripes going up and down the arms supposed to resemble the arches? If so, that's pretty clever. The one thing I'd like to see you add is a retro alternate to represent the retro-themed restaurants they have.

I just added three new jerseys:

McDonald's Alt III (Click!):

The idea of this one was to include the arches in some way. I basically stayed with the red and yellow. I also included the "I'm lovin' it"-script like on Alt II.

McDonald's Alt IV (Click!):

Here we go: the first team with a 4th alternate jersey in the FFHL. Of course there had to be a retro-inspired jersey. Basic color is white. The script on the front is really really retro - by the way: i had to hand-draw this McDonald's script.

Churchs's Chicken Alt II (Click!):

Kept the style of the home and away since I really liked this one. Cause the 1st Alt is retro-inspired this just had to be a more modern thing.

Comments please...

I'm suprised that you didn't use one of the original McDonald's logo, with Mr. Speedee.

He used the script that accompanied it though. I don't know how well Speedeed would translate into a hockey logo, since he is just a black and white sketch of sorts. I like the retro alt, I think it looks great.

Here's a new FFHL set:

Mr.Sub (Home | Road | Alternate)

You may notice that pants and socks are included. I'll update all of the previous concepts to include pants and socks too.

Thanks to DelayedPenalty for the Mr.Sub arched scriptlogo and his support!!

C&C is greatly appreciated.

Here's a new FFHL set:

Mr.Sub (Home | Road | Alternate)

You may notice that pants and socks are included. I'll update all of the previous concepts to include pants and socks too.

Thanks to DelayedPenalty for the Mr.Sub arched scriptlogo and his support!!

C&C is greatly appreciated.

They must be a sponsor of Team Canada. :P Nice job.

Any more comments?

I like your selection of restaurants here-hockey was Canada's sport before it was ours, so Tim Hortons and Mr. Sub (already shown) as well as Boston Pizza, Pizza Pizza, and Pizza Inn (coming soon) are all very fitting choices!

Can't wait to see the next one!

bYhYmxh.png

Archived