1988 Dodgers/Orioles game at Joe Robbie

smith03

Does anyone any picture of that game that would show how the stadium was set up. 1988 was before they "remodel" the stadium for the Marlins i e the retractable seats

Shouldn't this go in Requests?

482 posts and he's already getting weird about threads. Let the mods do their job chief.

BB52Big.jpg

Not to mention that he's wrong - Requests is "If you need a certain logo, font, or something in a certain format, please post that request here on the requests board".

This is Sports in General - "To discuss anything sports related... other than logos!"

Seems like this belongs here. And I'd like to know, as well.

Not to mention that he's wrong - Requests is "If you need a certain logo, font, or something in a certain format, please post that request here on the requests board".

This is Sports in General - "To discuss anything sports related... other than logos!"

Okay, I've just seen stuff like this in Requests before so...

My bad.

6fQjS3M.png

My bad.

Until they make you a moderator you probably shouldn't sweat what goes where. Not to mention the fact that if you play backseat mod, people will make fun of you and you won't get invited to the private CCSLC parties. :D

BB52Big.jpg

My bad.

Until they make you a moderator you probably shouldn't sweat what goes where. Not to mention the fact that if you play backseat mod, people will make fun of you and you won't get invited to the private CCSLC parties. :D

I'll stick with my Backseat Driver License from BK. Oh, and your whole Browns and the dog joke is the best I've seen in a while (this coming from a Browns fan).

6fQjS3M.png

My bad.

I'll stick with my Backseat Driver License from BK. Oh, and your whole Browns and the dog joke is the best I've seen in a while (this coming from a Browns fan).

That joke can be truly appreciated by a Browns fan. Especially these days. Man do they suck.

BB52Big.jpg

My bad.

That joke can be truly appreciated by a Browns fan. Especially these days. Man do they suck.

I know... :cry:

6fQjS3M.png

• 5 years later...

He often thinks he is.

In any case, the guy answered a question no one else had in five years. I'm ok with that.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived