Creamer Basketball

IowaFan26

Hey everyone. I have an old copy of Fast Break Basketball 2001 that I picked up from a friend of mine, and with the ability to somewhat run an online league, I thought it would be fun to start a league here on the Creamer board.

So basically, if you're interested let me know here. I'll keep a running tally of who has what teams by editing this message. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer them if I can.

The game will start with the rosters as they were at the beginning of this season.

http://brianprice.port5.com/website/Creame...%20Association/

* Note: Website lacks individual player pages becasue theyre is like 500 of them plus a stat page which makes for a lot of pages and with my computer as slow as it is that's too many.

Teams

Atlanta Hawks - hrivnak

Cleveland Cavaliers - Fusebazell

Dallas Mavericks - IowaFan26 (that's me :D )

Denver Nuggets - brassbonanza97

Detroit Pistons - joel_fiasco

Houston Rockets - Shizznick

Los Angeles Cllippers - OSilverbacks

Los Angeles Lakers - daeriqdamien

Memphis Grizzliers - yhollander

Minnesota Timberwovles - JungleBook45

New Jersey Nets - NJTank

New York Knicks - bosox

Philadelphia 76ers - MrTitan

Sacramento Kings - jpslapshot22

San Antonio Spurs - Break-Wood

Toronto Raptors - CC97

sig09.jpg

F*&%, I want the Denver Nuggets, I'm a Denver native and have been a lifetime Nuggets fan, and i wasnt around when they had the good teams, i was born in 83.

Hey, Skater20na, if you want the team you'll have to negotiate it with brass over it. If not he grabbed the team first so you'd just have to pick another time if you're still interested in joining the league.

First come first serve.

sig09.jpg

F*&%, I want the Denver Nuggets, I'm a Denver native and have been a lifetime Nuggets fan, and i wasnt around when they had the good teams, i was born in 83.

Suck it up and re-pick.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived