Super Bowl XLIII fan jersey

Slickster

NFL is kind of weird... they used to (or might still) have customziable Jerseys that weren't fom any team at all:

Custom1.jpg

Custom2.jpg

I saw the black one in a KFC ad during the Falcons/Cards game, so maybe they still offer them? Anyway, I kinda get the fashion jeseys for the ladies, but this jut struck me as very odd.

In case you haven't realized it yet, the NFL really likes making money. Anything they can get money off of they will sell. Those two look like knock-off Falcon and Giant jerseys too...

Seems more Texans then Giants

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

NFL is kind of weird... they used to (or might still) have customziable Jerseys that weren't fom any team at all:

Custom1.jpg

Custom2.jpg

I saw the black one in a KFC ad during the Falcons/Cards game, so maybe they still offer them? Anyway, I kinda get the fashion jeseys for the ladies, but this jut struck me as very odd.

In case you haven't realized it yet, the NFL really likes making money. Anything they can get money off of they will sell. Those two look like knock-off Falcon and Giant jerseys too...

Yep, those are Texans jersey's

How dare someone confuse "The Super Bowl Champs" with....the Texans.

NYCdog.png

Custom1.jpg

Custom2.jpg

It's neither. If anything, it's a hybrid of the Texan's current with the Giant's previous. But it is just generic.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Here was the Detroit version. Only this version wasn't generic but had the steelers on it. They also had a seahawks version too. They made a generic and both teams playing versions, and have done it every year on.

31-98655-F.jpg

I like that one. If the Lions ever made the Super Bowl :wacko: I might buy their version to commemorate the occasion.

Custom1.jpg

Custom2.jpg

It's neither. If anything, it's a hybrid of the Texan's current with the Giant's previous. But it is just generic.

I think I just saw that black one on a KFC commercial for the NFL

rob66.png

Archived