Raiders Adding Stripes?

willieg21

Hell, they *should* add stripes. I'm as big a fan of simplicity and tradition as the next guy, but straight up boring is something else entirely.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

the Raiders and thier fans are from the bottom of the cesspool, but thier logos, colors, and jerseys should remain untouched.

Ive said it before, its the best identity scheme in all of sports. It was cool back in 1967, its cool today, and its gonna be cool in 2025.

Its the best example of how to be traditional yet modern.

It might just be me, but there looks like there's piping around the numbers as well...

yep, the numbers are that way on the real roads too: black outlined in silver. for obvious reasons the silver is kinda hard to see.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It might just be me, but there looks like there's piping around the numbers as well...

yep, the numbers are that way on the real roads too: black outlined in silver. for obvious reasons the silver is kinda hard to see.

I don't understand why they bother with the outline. If they have to have that outline there, they should put a white outline on the numbers on the black jersey. It'd show up just the same as the silver on the white jerseys, AND it'd be more consistent. B)

I'd have to agree with Shark on this one. While the Raiders may come from the deepest darkest depths, they come up looking awfully good. Those unis have always been cool and they will always be cool.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived