Four More Years

Mac the Knife

Let the bidding begin... :D

:censored:-ing Browns anyway...

You seem like a man that can take some punishment. Join me in rooting on the Lions. Just think how sweet it will be when they wi....oh, nevermind.

Two words -- Baltimore. Ravens.

If he's like me, he'd rather have his testicles removed and thrown in a Chipper-Shredder first.

Yeah, can't do The Ravens. That would be like reuniting with some psycho bitch ex years after she stole my money, killed my pets, and gave me an STD. Just a little too much history with that group.

Great offers so far.

BB52Big.jpg

Be a Rams fan. All of the suffering, none of the media attention.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Two words -- Baltimore. Ravens.

If he's like me, he'd rather have his testicles removed and thrown in a Chipper-Shredder first.

Yeah, can't do The Ravens. That would be like reuniting with some psycho bitch ex years after she stole my money, killed my pets, and gave me an STD. Just a little too much history with that group.

Great offers so far.

Frankly, I'm surprised on two counts --

1. The Ravens weren't on your original list of non-starters.

2. You're response wasn't angrier.

That being said, the bandwagon is filling up fast if you change your mind. I might even send you a "Joe the Quarterback" t-shirt.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Let's me present to you the New York Jets.

Why should the Jets be of interest to you, well they are a lot like the old Cleveland Browns. While their may be some down years they are not a perpetually losing team like say the lions or the new Browns. Like the old Browns there will be some years of getting close but only to have the bottom fall out in some tragic way. This should provide the smoothest transition for yourself.

:censored: -ing Browns anyway...

Your team has won a SB in the last 10 years, and went to a second.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

:censored: -ing Browns anyway...

Your team has won a SB in the last 10 years, and went to a second.

And our owners are broke and the cap is about to go to away. It'll be another 3 decades before they show up in the Super Bowl again.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Great offers so far.

Frankly, I'm surprised on two counts --

1. The Ravens weren't on your original list of non-starters.

2. You're response wasn't angrier.

That being said, the bandwagon is filling up fast if you change your mind. I might even send you a "Joe the Quarterback" t-shirt.

Believe it or not, most of my anger during the whole move to Baltimore was directed at Cleveland. Why on Earth did we build that ridiculous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame before the Browns got a new stadium? The Browns were almost literally the only "pro" sports team in town for well over 30 years at the time. Yet the Indians got a new place, The Cavs got a new place, and we built that absurd white elephant of a museum to display the work of no-talent :censored: s that no one had ever heard of? All at the expense of a team that was, and I don't think I'm over stating this, the most important local attraction to most everyone who lived there?

Yeah, Art Modell was pretty sleazy in the way he did the deal. If you know the entire story though, it makes no sense to lay the blame entirely at his feet. I think he was stuck and he did what he had to do. I don't like it and I believe if he had put a gun to the city's head it could have been avoided but Cleveland was every bit, if not more, responsible for the entire debacle.

No, The Ravens weren't on my non-starter list but mostly because I didn't really think any Ravens fans would believe a Browns fan would even consider switching. I don't hate The Ravens or anything, I just think it would be weird...kinda like the psycho ex I mentioned. I'd never go back but I must have seen something in her at the time right?

And for the record, the psycho ex is just an analogy. She isn't real. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Archived