BCS Championship Game

infrared41

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys know you're calling the guy who's gonna have two National Championships in a few minutes one of the worst big name coaches ever?

I know OU's had some disappointments, but really?

And also, for those who call Jim Tressel a poor big game coach. Were his teams overrated or weren't they? Don't know if you can have it both ways.

How is Oklahoma more talented? Because they lit up the pitiful defenses of the Big 12? Because Rivals says so? I'm not sold on this team being more talented.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Did you mean to respond to me? I'm not sure OU's more talented either.

But I do think they're the better team. If that makes sense. And I think they'll win.

Since this team has been screaming "2000 Rams" at me whenever I look at it, I'm not sure I agree on either count.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Name fifteen. ^_^

But honestly, his track record in BCS Bowls isn't looking good -- and the last two are against teams I think OU was much more talented than.

Now come on, a lot of these guys don't have the track record that Stoops does.

I agree. If we're talking college big games then Stoops is probably the worst. Tressel is every bit as bad but he's also working with a little less talent on the field. What must be frustrating as hell for Sooners fans is the fact that their defense has held Florida to 17 points and they're still losing. Wasn't stopping Florida what all the geniuses like me were saying would be Oklahoma's biggest problem?

BB52Big.jpg

Yea, Tim Tebow will not be a Quarterback in the NFL. I just want to get that out of the way.

I'd honestly take Pat White before I took Tebow.

I would take niether. You can't run around as a QB in the NFL, you would get killed. I don't like picking spread QB's in the draft.

Jump Pass for TD!!!

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived