2010 BCS National Championship Logo

meetthemets

So there's gonna be a Rose Bowl and this, or no?

Logo's not bad, but could be way better.

As of the 2008 BCS (2007 season), IIRC, there has been a separate BCS National Championship Game in addition to the 4 other BCS bowls. But this BCS NCG is held at the site of one of those four bowls and rotates each year.

So there's gonna be a Rose Bowl and this, or no?

Logo's not bad, but could be way better.

As of the 2008 BCS (2007 season), IIRC, there has been a separate BCS National Championship Game in addition to the 4 other BCS bowls. But this BCS NCG is held at the site of one of those four bowls and rotates each year.

Ohh ok, I remember hearing something like that, but wasn't sure of the details.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

This is a great logo, my only gripe is that the football seems too high and a bit out of place. Way better than this years logo by a half a mile.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

There are a few defects; the flatness of the top part of the football is the most egregious to my eyes. There's nothing "awful" about it. It's a nice logo.

Agreed on both points. If anything, it seems a little subdued - I would have expected that the word "CHAMPIONSHIP" would be given more prominence.

I have an issue with National Championship being on there at all. Given this past year I think we can all agree that it is actually the BCS Championship (best team that plays in a BCS conference), and not the National Championship. Take off "National" and it's not bad.

Let the bashing begin. Awful...

bcs_logo_city_bowlgame.gif

OK - seriously, this logo is a piece of uninspired goofiness. I'll give you the football and the roses, but why ruin it with that AWFUL "citi" logo? It ruins the whole thing. <hijack>And to quote our friend Balki from the TV show Perfect Strangers, "Get out of the citi....." (Ok , really bad joke there....)</hijack>

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

This is classy logo - simple, clean and appears to be another winner.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived