San Francisco 49ers uni concept 2010

scraw28

49ers President Jed York was considering going back to the 80's era unis so I came up with a photo shopped version of it with modifications to today's standards

SF2010updated.gif

Solid red socks

TV numbers on the shoulders

Black shoes

Note: this is a photoshop, I did the best I could

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I don't think posting slight moderations on here is a good idea, I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm serious. Make more significant changes.

I'm not

Then stop posting them until you do. That's the point of this forum. It's for creativity. All your doing is taking previous sets the team used and posting them without any changes. That's not a concept, that's just copy and paste and it's a waste of time and space here.

Either do something you came up with yourself or stop posting concepts.

49ers President Jed York was considering going back to the 80's era unis so I came up with a photo shopped version of it with modifications to today's standards

Solid red socks

TV numbers on the shoulders

Black shoes

Note: this is a photoshop, I did the best I could

is this a joke? This is the best you could do? This isn't even a concept. At least Patsox could legitimately uglify a team. Oh hell Mr. Beastly is the poster child of excellence in uglifying teams. Just check out his Packers V1.0 concept. You don't even try. c'mon give us random use of black, piping to nowhere, ghost flames, diamond plates, a pixelated football helmet above the numbers, comic sans name plate font, illegible numbers and while we are at it how about a color combination of black, purple, hot pink, brown, yellow and sky blue and a polka dot helmet.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Sorry to threadjack, but here is my concept on how the St. Louis Cardinals should look. I used paint so please disregard the different colored squares and the right sleeve on the home that I purposely colored that way. But this is my concept on how they should look.

stlscrawesque.gif

See it even says my name which means its mine concept i said please disregard colored squares i only use paint.

Sorry to threadjack, but here is my concept on how the St. Louis Cardinals should look. I used paint so please disregard the different colored squares and the right sleeve on the home that I purposely colored that way. But this is my concept on how they should look.

stlscrawesque.gif

See it even says my name which means its mine concept i said please disregard colored squares i only use paint.

Bravo, excellent work, I think it looks fantastic! That is exactly what St. Louis should do with their unis! Would the off colored patches be sewn on or sublimated?

stlscrawesque.gif

Bravo, excellent work, I think it looks fantastic! That is exactly what St. Louis should do with their unis! Would the off colored patches be sewn on or sublimated?

Those off colored patches are hott! I like how you really pushed the envelope there.

Archived