Kent Black Squirrels

burgundy

This could be taken the wrong way. Seriously though, nice concept. I'm really liking that pants stripe.

What? Why? Either I am missing something, or you see something perverted in this?

The logo is good, the tops of the jerseys bore me, but the pants are pretty cool.

This could be taken the wrong way. Seriously though, nice concept. I'm really liking that pants stripe.

What? Why? Either I am missing something, or you see something perverted in this?

The logo is good, the tops of the jerseys bore me, but the pants are pretty cool.

The fact that it's the BLACK Squirrels and not the Squirrels is what he's talking about.

6fQjS3M.png

The fact that it's the BLACK Squirrels and not the Squirrels is what he's talking about.

Stretch much?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Stretch much?

Seriously, I never really thought of it that way. The word "black" doesn't automatically constitute racism. But let's get back on topic...

Stretch much?

Seriously, I never really thought of it that way. The word "black" doesn't automatically constitute racism. But let's get back on topic...

Neither did I, but Beast did. Anyways, I think it would be better if you spiced up the top of it.

6fQjS3M.png

This is a good concept. It's nice and simple and although you went with a unique design on the pants, it's not over the top. It's a good choice for a name too, because as far as I know black squirrels can be very unique to certain areas. For example I know there's an abundance of black squirrels in Westfield, MA.

Thanks all for your comments.

Just because the name of an animal has the word "black" in it doesn't make it racial. Glad you like it though.

What would you suggest? I wanted to keep it simple, and sort of Raider-esque, but it may be too plain. I just didn't want anything gaudy.

Change gold to blue. Add white lines. You have the new Lions logo.

But seriously, I'm digging this. Very simple but executed well, and those pants are awesome. Though I would freakin love if that design was on the players' rear, be a bit more realistic :D

I actually thought of that, but decided that would be too much.

This is a good concept. It's nice and simple and although you went with a unique design on the pants, it's not over the top. It's a good choice for a name too, because as far as I know black squirrels can be very unique to certain areas. For example I know there's an abundance of black squirrels in Westfield, MA.

Yeah, there's several pockets throughout the Eastern US where they've popped up (usually human-aided), and Kent has really embraced them.

spacer.png

I'm not offended by that, I'm just saying that some crazy politically correct person would.

I think the logo is great and illustrates why the Lions should not try to do too much. The pants are unique and pretty good. I agree with the assessment that your jersey is a bit too plain, but I'd rather see some more basic striping than what's in your update. And maybe a bit more gold on the white jersey.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'm not offended by that, I'm just saying that some crazy politically correct person would.

See the debate over the Chimp cartoon in the NY Post last week. Wasn't meant to be offensive but that didn't stop there from being an uproar.

Archived