NHL Trade Deadline

Linus

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Recchi to Boston and that's it so far.

Recchi and 2010 2nd round pick for Lashoff/Karsums

Deal puts Boston over the top in the East they should continue this pace and lock up the first seed in the East and as for Tampa big deal for them they get 2 great young players in Lashoff and Karsums

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Antoine Vermette for Pascal Leclaire and a 2nd round pick. Leclaire is NOT a reliable starting goaltender. He's never made it through a full season without large stretches where he was out with injury. When he's on he's very good (the beginning of the 07-08 season as an example), but he can be just as bad or he can be out for long stretches. My best wishes to him in Ottawa, hopefully he's able to do there what he couldn't here. I would've preffered not to give up the draft pick, but that's probably a function of Leclaire's fragility. Also, Jason Chimera is going to be out at least a month so all in all I'm pleased with the deal.

so this is what it feels like to watch your team buy on deadline day.

PvO6ZWJ.png

So the Pens trade for Guerin is a 5th round pick if they miss the playoffs, 4th if they make it and a 3rd if they win a round. Not a bad deal, but I just don't believe Guerin has enough left in the tank to make us a dangerous team.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

Heard that Dominic Moore to the Hawks was a done deal, but apparently Toronto's denying that. I hope it goes through. On the plus side for the Hawks though, they appear to be close to a long-term deal with Martin Havlat, who's been on fire lately. If only he could ever stay healthy...

I really don't think there's much out there for the Caps, I'd say they're already a serious contender and would do well to keep the team they have.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

I really don't think there's much out there for the Caps, I'd say they're already a serious contender and would do well to keep the team they have.

Other then moving Nyls for a backup goalie or more established d-man.

Carcillo to Philadelphia for Upshall and a 2nd round pick.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

More rumors

To Vancouver

Jay Bouwmeester

To Florida

Mason Raymond

Kevin Bieska Possibly

1st Round Pick

Nik Antropov to Nashville

And one trade confirmed

To Philadelphia

Danny Carcillo

To Phoenix

Scotty Upshall

2nd Round Pick

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Nik Antropov to the Rangers.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I guess we're both streaming off TSN... :D

Archived