Go Habs Go!

habsfannova

The Devils still have a game in hand, and they will prabaly get the 6 seed. although seeding doesn't matter as it looks like aver team in the east is about even except for the Islanders.

Yes, the habs are contenders. But with the Devils getting Rafalski and maybe Stevens back for the players I think they are still the team to beat. (not that i'm biased). The Habs beat the Devils once with the Devils missing 2 of thier top 3 defensemen.

im rooting for all of these canadian teams they all have a chance(except vancouver i think theyre slumping), and now edmonton has a chance of getting into the playoffs which would be super cool.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Ya man, and I'm going for your Flames. If you guys make it, we HAVE to. You haven't been able to play anyone else in the finals.:D

Way back in the very early days, the NHL champion played the champion of the PCHA/WHL. The Stanley Cup was awarded to the team winning that matchup.

For a brief time back then there was a team called the Calgary Tigers--they once won the right to play for the Cup, and guess who they played---The Montreal Canadiens! So every time a Calgary based team has played for the Stanley Cup it's been against the Montreal Canadiens.

I for one wouldn't be against a Clagry/Montreal match up this year, although it is highly unlikely. If they did meet it would the Flames a chance to go 2-1 agaionst the Habs in Cup finals, and 2-2 for Calgary based teams.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

All 6 canadian teams in the playoffs is getting close... Edmonton's 2 points back of 8th place :flagcanada:

Contrary to what people say, even tho i'm a Torontonian (and supposedly hate the rest of Canada) I always cheer for every Canadian team to win (unless it's against the Leafs of course).

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

All 6 canadian teams in the playoffs is getting close... Edmonton's 2 points back of 8th place :flagcanada:

damn calgary was beaten by nashville, make that 4 points

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Islanders arn't the 8th Seed come the end of the regular season. Buffalo is 4pts out!

Go All Canadian Teams.....It's good for hockey. Shows the small market teams and non big spenders can make impact on the NHL unlike MLB. Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Ottawa arn't the big spenders and will show teams like Rangers, Capitals, Blues (if they don't make it), that drafting players is the way to go not buying players at the end of their career.

Let's Go Canada

Contrary to what people say, even tho i'm a Torontonian (and supposedly hate the rest of Canada) I always cheer for every Canadian team to win (unless it's against the Leafs of course).

i feel the same way. ive always been unusally patriotic :flagcanada:

that being said...sorry to all those hopping for a calgary-montreal final. if the flames play ANYONE for the cup, it will be the leafs :hockeysmiley:

The worst thing for the NHL (other than the looming destruction of the league), would be an all-canada Finals... It would just alienate what little hockey support there is in the US.

I wouldn't mind it, i'd watch anyone play, but for the rest of the public, it just makes the game more non-American, and thus, hard to watch or get into.

I think though the Lightning have a great chance, and the Islanders too, believe it or not....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The worst thing for the NHL (other than the looming destruction of the league), would be an all-canada Finals... It would just alienate what little hockey support there is in the US.

I wouldn't mind it, i'd watch anyone play, but for the rest of the public, it just makes the game more non-American, and thus, hard to watch or get into.

I think though the Lightning have a great chance, and the Islanders too, believe it or not....

It looks like the Lightning will play the Islanders in the first round. I must be the only one pulling for the Lightning in the playoffs. I don't know why. Maybe it's the Southeast division bug I'm having.....

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm gonna switch to JQK mode for a sec:

IF there is an all-canada finals, and If US fans don't like it, they can screw off.

That felt good.... :D

I'm gonna switch to JQK mode for a sec:

IF there is an all-canada finals, and If US fans don't like it, they can screw off.

That felt good.... :D

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flagcanada:

It looks like the Lightning will play the Islanders in the first round. I must be the only one pulling for the Lightning in the playoffs. I don't know why. Maybe it's the Southeast division bug I'm having.....

I'm pulling for them too. GO BOLTS!!!

I wouldn't be so sure, the Lightning have been losing lately, if they lose tomorrow in Toronto they could be easily knocked outta first place.

I believe if they lose then toronto, boston, and ottawa will be 1 pt back with the same amount of games left (ottawa with a game in hand).

Should be an exciting finish.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

An all-canadian finals? I'd be happy with one team in the finals...preferably Les Habitants :flagcanada: gotta say, very exciting year for Canadian hockey fans, and very different landscape. the fact that Tampa Bay is a contender for the East's #1 is still something that confounds me, since the only thing I think of when I think of the Lightning is crappy teams

Archived