Miami Heat Concept

chickenfish13

Wow, umm, seriously? I think you need to take a step back and take a look at your concept next to the real thing, or any professional logo for that matter, before you post. Sorry to be harsh here but I feel it is necessary, because this is really, really bad. It kind of looks like a 3rd grade art project, and I know you can do better. The actual ball is boring, awkwardly shaped, and not even connected to the fire. There is a random lightly colored swoosh going through, which looks like an afterthought. The fire doesn't look like fire. Not to mention that fire isn't black. The Heat have a nice, stylized, flowing logo, this completely throws that off, it comes across as looking static and not thought-out at all.

It's better, but the ball almost flows into the flames TOO well now.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I don't see why the Heat's logo needs updating, really.

no one said it did need an update. This is just a concept.

Exactly. :P . Ya, I just personally don't like their logo, so I made a new one.

Ok, then what do you not like about it? Making a random logo is one thing, but when coming up with a logo for an existing team you have to think: What is working? What is not working? It requires more effort than just slapping together a concept, which is what this appears to be, if you want to improve the team's logo.

The update doesn't really do anything for me, I agree with trueyankee, the hair look is really exaggerated here. If you want to keep at it, I would start from scratch.

This looks like a rejected version of their current logo. No offense, but this is a major, major downgrade. Like elliott said, if your going to make a logo you should think over for a little while about what is good and bad about the current one, because on this one it just looks like you picked out the good things about their current logo and took them away.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I don't see why the Heat's logo needs updating, really.

no one said it did need an update. This is just a concept.

Exactly. :P . Ya, I just personally don't like their logo, so I made a new one.

Really? So what exactly makes this logo more appealing? What have you done other than downgrade their current logo set?

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived