Dr. Pepper Cherry

Pharos04

I saw that at Wawa the other day, but didn't buy it because I thought it was just a new package for Cherry Vanilla. I may have to give the Diet a shot.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I just noticed Cherry Dr. Pepper week. The store I work at has all 7up 20oz pops on sale for 39 cents this week, so I bought a bottle of Diet Cherry Pepper today. It was okay, nothing too special.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Cherry DP has always confused me, as I thought Dr. Pepper was supposed to be cola with an already subtle cherry flavor.

my thoughts exactly

Dr. Pepper is actually prune flavored soda.

Cherry DP has always confused me, as I thought Dr. Pepper was supposed to be cola with an already subtle cherry flavor.

my thoughts exactly

Isn't Dr. Pepper just a random assortment of 23 different flavors? I can't tell what's in the soda, but it does taste good.

To answer oddball's question: Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is really good, in my opinion that is. I know people that love it and I know people that really don't have an opinion on it.

my thoughts exactly

I think Dr. Pepper has 23 subtle flavours, cherry being one of them. Dr. Pepper Cherry might just mean they put in more of the cherry flavouring then they usually do.

I can't wait when these come to Canada in 2017.

That made me laugh out loud.

my thoughts exactly

I think Dr. Pepper has 23 subtle flavours, cherry being one of them. Dr. Pepper Cherry might just mean they put in more of the cherry flavouring then they usually do.

I can't wait when these come to Canada in 2017.

That made me laugh out loud.

And that means it'll hit Utah about oh, 2040! Seriously, I have no idea how they are so behind the times, but the last time I was there, their "style" was from 1988 and it was 2001!

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is good, and I'm sure Cherry is too, but Dr. Pepper has such a strong flavor to begin with, that the addition of one or two extra flavors really doesn't make enough of a difference to make it worthwhile. I'd rather just have Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, or normal Dr. Pepper.

I will be trying the diet version of Cherry DP in roughly 1.5 hours. I will provide a detailed report next time I'm on the computer.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Cherry Dr Pepper is really a smoother version of Dr Pepper with a little bit more of a cherry flavor. You can't taste much of an extra cherry flavor, but it really does taste smoother. I like it better than regular Dr Pepper.

I will be trying the diet version of Cherry DP in roughly 1.5 hours. I will provide a detailed report next time I'm on the computer.

Here is my detailed report:

Meh. Definitely more cherry flavor, which is good, but it's not going to steer me away from Diet Dr P any time soon.

my thoughts exactly

I thought that was an urban myth.

I don't know what Dr Pepper is. It's not cola, though. It's just what it is. Whatever it is, I love it for brief periods of time in which I consume a ton of it, and then I swear it off for a few months.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper's actually been around for quite a long time, if my memory serves me correctly.

Goes really well with coconut rum or any brown liquor. ^_^

(One more week...one more week...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper's actually been around for quite a long time, if my memory serves me correctly.

My thoughts exactly. :mojoto:

We're not discussing Cherry Vanilla DrP. It's just Cherry DrP - different product.

Archived