Who's Your Favorite Stand-up Comedian?

CrookedThumb

You boys need to get hip to Doug Stanhope...never mind his work on the Man Show, that man is the funniest thing going right now...

ALso a big fan of Mitch Hedberg and Dana Gould...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Pablo Francisco

Jim Gaffigan

Chris Rock

Carlin

Steven Wright

The Amazning Jonathan was AWFUL live. He did is HBO special word for word. It was boring as hell.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

For surrealistic laughs- Steven Wright

For props- Carrot Top!

For real life stuff- Ralphie May from "Last Comic Standing"; Ditto for Dat Phan!

Let's not forget Gilbert Gottfried!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

For props- Carrot Top!

This is a joke, right? You're trying to be funny in a thread about standup comedy? You're joking with us, right?

Carrot Top is the anti-christ, people.

I'm willing to look the other way when someone mentions Jeff Foxworthy ... but this...this I cannot abide. :puke:

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Just watch The Blue Collar Comedy Tour, you'll see 4 of my favorites: Ron White, Larry The Cable Guy, Bill Engvall, and Jeff Foxworthy. I also dig Mitch Hedburg. And you can never EVER forget Robin Williams. Live On Broadway is a CLASSIC!

NASCAR. Done. |

nextel_cup_logo.JPG

, i wish i could watch the stuff all day!

I love George Carlin, Bill Regan, and this Iglesias guy...VERY large guy and I can't remember his first name.

and I'm with you EZ...I could watch this stuff all day!

Brian Regan, is that who you are thinkin of, yeah he is awesome too, i knew I forgot someone... I'm tryin to get tix to see larry the cable guy who is in Fargo on friday.. thus far no luck... also gonna try see orn white in may.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived