Baltimore Orioles Concept

vicfurth

Now that I've got your attention, here's my Orioles concept...

baltimoreorioles.gif

I like the BP jersey, actually. As you can see, I brought back the cartoonish oriole head. I like it, even if it's bright. B)

Critique as usual. Or just put a :notworthy: on there. That'd be fine. :P

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I like your bp jersey. Why don't you make a new orioles jersey incorporating that logo??

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Very traditional, very nice, sweet, crisp design. I don't like the giant 'O' on the cap though, seems a bit too negative. I'm all for the cartoon bird back on the cap or at least a logo or a B before putting a big O there.

Very traditional, very nice, sweet, crisp design. I don't like the giant 'O' on the cap though, seems a bit too negative. I'm all for the cartoon bird back on the cap or at least a logo or a B before putting a big O there.

As in "O" negative?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Didn't they start 0-22 one year?

And what about bad games when a lot of hitters go 0 fer???

I'm not picking on the design, I'm just replying to the O negative comment.

I love that new sleevless with the black undershirt. Tremendous, but I've always been a sucker for Baltimore's colors and uniforms. (Flyers fan too)

I've always love that cartoon bird as well. Please please bring him back!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I did use the realistic bird on the sleeve. I wasn't sure how you guys would take both the real and cartoon oriole, but it seems I did a good job. I've just always loved that logo ever since I saw Bucky Lasek (skateboarder for those who don't know) wearing a vintage Orioles hat. I'm pretty sure he's from Baltimore too.

I appreciate all the feedback. Thanks a bunch.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

These are very clean, and very nice. I like the return of the cartoon bird, but I'd recommend using EITHER the cartoon, or the Autobaun version, not both.

The orange version is very tasty. I hate that MLB thinks an appropriate difference for team colors is white and light grey. I think road/home should be white and their primary color, and I love the orioles in their orange.

Well done, vic-a-rooni

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived