Miami Hurricanes concept

MG helmets

i like the idea of incoporating the new ibis logo into the scheme. only thing is that i would like to see the gunmetal color instead of the green for the logo, especially on the green helmet...id perfer a white one though...

secondly, i dont like the large "miami" or "hurricanes" on the chest. hurricanes is too long

third.....where is the orange jersey?

Miami.png

Nice job on these. I agree about the dark green being a great primary for Miami.

I like the new logo, but maybe not on the helmet. To me, the "u" is miami football and needs to stay. You could still keep the helmet green and maybe go with an orange and white "u"??

The new Ibis might look good on the hip or centered on the collar. It looks sharp and should be somewhere. I agree with above about the "hurricanes" script being too long. I don't mind the "miami", but the longer wordmark is a bit too long. The rest is great. I love combo of Green/White with Orange trim.

I agree with many comments on here. Nice concept. But I think a contrasting color would work better for the shell. I had to look twice before I actually noticed the logo. It gets lost in the dark green color of the shell.

gYH2mW9.png

this is sweet. i have to disagree with most and say that this helmet looks really good, and is my favorite part of the design. the logo seems very at home on the helmet. id like to see some piping on the jerseys, just to break things up a bit, and using those colors in the numbers some more. the numbers dont fit the overall design though. those classic style numbers are good as a standby, but dont fit anything else you've done. pay close attention to the shape letters and the lines in the logo. everything is really "flowing" well, and is modern and has a curvness to it. that needs to be in the numbers as well

where can i get that helmet template? ive seen it used a few times around here

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I'm not feeling this one man, sorry. When I think of football at the U, I think of a white helmet with the U logo on it (which you don't have) and a modern design on the uniforms (which you don't have). I'm also not feelin' the name font, maybe something more of a block font would do.

where can i get that helmet template? ive seen it used a few times around here

I came up with that template to use on my wallpapers for my site.

the one you used for the miami helmet? i didnt see it on your site, but any chance i could get that? thanks in advance if possible

hoosier@fullsail.edu

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

this is pretty good, but i must agree with everyone else. the U logo needs to be kept on the helmet. it is the identity of the team. and then change the helmet to white. the hurricane logo is great as an alt, incorporate it into the uniforms somehow. the uniforms look pretty good.

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

Archived