CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

In my opinion the 2004 Red Sox ring is still the best of the three, but this year's ring is only the 2nd time the World Series trophy has been put on the face of the ring (1976 Reds). You can check out all of the World Series and most if not all of the pennant rings at this website.

WorldSeriesRings.net

this is an AMAZING website. .thanks for sharing Brandon

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

Dralec, you get all the best pictures! Thanks for posting those up. Also want to thank you who posted Red Sox rings and those MVP/batting rings. Hadn't seen those before. Very cool.

This is really an awesome forum!

Karl

A part owner of the Green Bay Packers

Thank you Karl, I am just glad there are others who enjoy looking at the rings as much as I do.

Here is inside Ortiz's MVP ring! I think what Red Sox did was really great. Its a great looking ring.

10167915_10203401645624684_3602101205986

Wow, the engraving inside shanks is getting SO detailed! That's pretty awesome on the Ortiz ring.

As far as the MVP ring, if the club had it made for the player that is awesome. Otherwise I really could live without it.

An award like other sports would suffice ( I say this as a ring FANATIC) because this is getting to the point of too many rings. Look at these ridiculous "division champions" we are starting to see (ASU being the latest). Now, having said that, MVP of the World Series probably does deserve a very special award, just maybe not a separate ring apart from the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RING the player is already getting. Didn't someone here mention maybe engraving something on the players individual WS ring.? That would be cool. I don't know.

I love the discussion here though. People who appreciate these creations and who also follow their history past and present makes for a really satisfying experience. There are so FEW people I can talk to about this stuff!

Sincerely,

Karl

• Like 1

Hey, where is Sports-rings.com? Is he out there buying yet another nugget of bling to blow our collective minds?

Weird to have a whole page of posts(page 63) and no comment from Mike!

Where you at, bro??...... Probably buying a Red Sox ring as I write this! :)

Karl

Here are the Cardinals NL Champions rings. Pretty cool to see them use a jersey as the template for one of the shanks (even if it is the faux back). I knew there'd be the Stan Musial tribute logo somewhere on the ring. I might be biased as a Cardinals fan but they usually come up with really nice rings.

Bkuk0ivCIAAg-ec.jpg

I might be biased as a Cardinals fan but they usually come up with really nice rings.

Those are nice! And no, it's not your bias. The Cardinals really do create some nice rings. I'm not even a baseball fan, but I like the Cardinal rings of recent years. Ok, I even liked the 1982 WS ring even though it would be considered very 'vanilla' by today's standards! My favorite Cardinal ring is 2006 with the letters 'stl' inside the baseball diamond, also I like the yellow gold used in that ring.

Hey Brandon, what is that logo in your avatar? Just curious......

I might be biased as a Cardinals fan but they usually come up with really nice rings.

It's the Brooklyn Cyclones (Mets Class-A) cap logo. My initials are BC and I've always liked the logo.

Can someone refresh my memory....What championship did Iowa win this year?

Maybe they won their bowl game......oh wait, never mind.

It's the Brooklyn Cyclones (Mets Class-A) cap logo. My initials are BC and I've always liked the logo.

That's cool. I've never heard of that team, but how neat that it's your initials!