Speedy's Reebok EDGE Template, Version 4

speedy

Well it's been awhile since I've done anything constructive in the concepts section, so after months of working on this to finalize it, here it is. The 4th version is easily my favorite, despite having a backside. We'll make due. As mentioned, lots of work was put into this and since Icethetics kicked the proverbial bucket I figured why not let you all have at it?

Here's a preview of the download...

edgetemplatepaint.png

Included are all 18 NHL cuts, a blank EDGE template, and a throwback CCM template.

Files available are .SVG and .PDF

DOWNLOAD HERE

I tried that in Photoshop and it came up blank. I have been able to open other pdf files in there so any other ideas?

EDIT: Still won't open in illustrator.

I'm having the same issues. Am I just a 'tard or do we need an .ai version....

I tried that in Photoshop and it came up blank. I have been able to open other pdf files in there so any other ideas?

EDIT: Still won't open in illustrator.

I'm having the same issues. Am I just a 'tard or do we need an .ai version....

Yea usually I'll ask for a .ai file to open up in adobe reader, then use it in paint.

But this time I actually get a .pdf file, but it's not working. :cry:

But as far as I can see they look amazing.

I'd just liketo use 'em. ^_^

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

You don't see the jerseys in the PDF because they are off of the "page." But they're all there if you just open up the entire thing. Is Illustrator stupid or can't it do that? It's easy as pie with Inkscape even.

Bingo, I rarely save anything on the page, but it's there.

You don't see the jerseys in the PDF because they are off of the "page." But they're all there if you just open up the entire thing. Is Illustrator stupid or can't it do that? It's easy as pie with Inkscape even.

Bingo, I rarely save anything on the page, but it's there.

Would that mean it won't be visible in Adobe Reader, as a .pdf would be usually?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Yeah, it was off page. In Illustrator, go to the Navigator and set the view to a very low number (like i did mine on 15%), and you'll see it. Scale it to your preferences from that point. Thanks Speedy!

UJ

What would be the best way to get the stripes to look right on the elbow of the right arm? I can't get them to look right.

For reference, I'm creating stripes seen on this jersey. I've got the white part right, just not the purple or silver stripes.

wheelermini.png

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived