2009 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Winnipeg wins they finish 2nd because they hold the tiebreaker over the Ti-Cats and the Ti-Cats will finish 3rd playing the Bombers the following Sunday in the playoffs.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The crossover only kicks in if the 4th place team in either division has a better record than the third-place team in the other. There are no tiebreakers or if-then statements.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Congrats to the Ti-Cats the only thing I hated was the group celebration in the boat not once but twice I know there pumped but I think the CFL has to look at these group celebrations.

As for the Bombers I expect this to be Michael Bishop's last gig he's done I believe the Bombers have to take a look at Jason Maas or drafting a CIS QB if they even decide to come out to the draft which is a rarity also this could have been the last game played for Bomber main stays Doug Brown and Barrin Simpson who could both opt to retire.

20 years and counting.

Congrats to the Ti-Cats the only thing I hated was the group celebration in the boat not once but twice I know there pumped but I think the CFL has to look at these group celebrations.

As for the Bombers I expect this to be Michael Bishop's last gig he's done I believe the Bombers have to take a look at Jason Maas or drafting a CIS QB if they even decide to come out to the draft which is a rarity also this could have been the last game played for Bomber main stays Doug Brown and Barrin Simpson who could both opt to retire.

20 years and counting.

USE PERIODS!

20 years and counting.

USE PERIODS!

He did there are two of them in his post learn to read come on man.

:P

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Had the Bombers pulled this, you wouldn't have a problem with it.

20 years and counting.

Kelly and Bishop have both stated that that useless piece of :censored: will be back for training camp.

I am leaving the "useless piece of :censored:" without a definite modifier, as it could easily describe either gentleman.

Also, have we not had the their/there/they're talk before? Are they not teaching you anything in grade 3/4? Learn the language already.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• 2 weeks later...

20 years and counting.

19 actually ...

I meant starting next year because the Bombers are done.

Anyways It will be a Roughriders/Alouettes Grey Cup, I'll be going to my first Grey Cup and lets just hope the Riders show up because the Als really do look unstoppable.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... hells ya... rider pride world wide is rolling into calgary... I really think that its gonna be one hell of game next week and its fitting the two first place teams are there

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Two Roughrider Grey Cup's in Three years?

As much as I hate the Als, I cannot live with another Rider Championship ...

Oh I could... i could definitely live with that...Its been a long time coming, in the shivers era we wouldnt have even come close to this... 3 straight home play off games, 2 Grey Cup appearances, First place in the west, and 1, possibly 2, Grey cups... it feels great

www.pifflespodcast.com

Two Roughrider Grey Cup's in Three years?

As much as I hate the Als, I cannot live with another Rider Championship ...

Oh I could... i could definitely live with that...Its been a long time coming, in the shivers era we wouldnt have even come close to this... 3 straight home play off games, 2 Grey Cup appearances, First place in the west, and 1, possibly 2, Grey cups... it feels great

You can add a blow out 2009 Banjo Bowl win on top of that ...

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

True enough the past 2 years we have swept you in both the labour day classic and the banjo bowls... but ya this year was a drubbing... the minute he pitched it to armstead last night i knew it was gonna be a big play... the guy just caught bagg's ankle or he was gone for a major

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived