2009 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

Were about a month away from the season and lots went down this past offseason with the Grey Cup in Calgary what more motivation do the Stamps need to get back and defend the Grey Cup and I think it could be anyone's year all 8 teams have a great shot to contend this season.

The season gets underway Canada Day and runs through to the Sunday November 8th. Any predictions?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope my Blue Bombers can bounce back and try again for the Grey Cup but I think the Calgary Stampeders would do it again... should be one interesting CFL season to watch....

GO BOMBERS GO!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I predict I won't be able to watch a minute of it, which kinda sucks?cable providers in Indiana aren't really down with the CFL.

Check tsn.ca then. They don't show games live, but once they're done, you can get them on demand.

I predict I won't be able to watch a minute of it, which kinda sucks?cable providers in Indiana aren't really down with the CFL.

Yeah the only game I found on TV was the Grey Cup. Loads of fun.

As always, I'm gonna pull for the Bombers this year!

Oh, and IMO ESPN should try to get a Tuesday or Wednesday night game each week instead of MAC football. The MAC sucks.

6fQjS3M.png

I just hope my Blue Bombers can bounce back and try again for the Grey Cup but I think the Calgary Stampeders would do it again... should be one interesting CFL season to watch....

GO BOMBERS GO!!

Questionable coachine staff + silly personnel decisions + 4 backup QBs slugging it out for the starting job lead me to believe that the Bombers will go no better than 6-12 this year.

However, this will still make it likely that they come in 2nd in the East, and get a home playoff date.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm really not sure how to make predictions this year, Some got a little bit better and Some got worse but the safe bet is the teams that didn't do a lot this offseason to meet at McMahon a rematch of last years game Stamps and Als.

As for the Bombers they did some questionable stuff but if Dinwiddie can get a full season under his belt i'm sure he and the Bombers can challenge in the East and possibly there last season before the move out to the Wild West I'm predicting a 9-9 season because the defense will have to win a lot of games for the Blue and Gold.

GO BOMBERS!

I'm really not sure how to make predictions this year, Some got a little bit better and Some got worse but the safe bet is the teams that didn't do a lot this offseason to meet at McMahon a rematch of last years game Stamps and Als.

As for the Bombers they did some questionable stuff but if Dinwiddie can get a full season under his belt i'm sure he and the Bombers can challenge in the East and possibly there last season before the move out to the Wild West I'm predicting a 9-9 season because the defense will have to win a lot of games for the Blue and Gold.

GO BOMBERS!

With Kelly trading for Stefan LeFors, I'm guessing Dinwiddie doesn't see a whole lot of game time this season.

I was also hoping that with the Linebacking corps of Simpson/McKinlay/Lobendahn/Shabazz, we'd see a 3-4 Defense this season, but I'm thinking that with the acquisitions of Riall Johnson and Tyrone Williams, this is not the case.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Questionable coachine staff + silly personnel decisions + 4 backup QBs slugging it out for the starting job lead me to believe that the Bombers will go no better than 6-12 this year.

However, this will still make it likely that they come in 2nd in the East, and get a home playoff date.

Lee I thought you were talking about th riders there for a second... while i am not a doom sayer like many in this province are... despite most games being close to sold out already... i dont see a 3rd straight home playoff game in the cards...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Go Bombers Go!

There are soo many questions around them this year though.

Right now with there QB situation it is between five QB's! Right now LeFors seems to be winning between the QB's though judging from the comments coming out of rookie camp.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Go Bombers Go!

Right now with there QB situation it is between five QB's! Right now LeFors seems to be winning between the QB's though judging from the comments coming out of rookie camp.

LeFors is winning because Mike Kelly wants him to be winning. He had a hardon for him in Edmonton, and he's carrying that torch into Winnipeg to try and consummate their professional relationship.

/not confident about the Bombers this year.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Go Bombers Go!

LeFors is winning because Mike Kelly wants him to be winning. He had a hardon for him in Edmonton, and he's carrying that torch into Winnipeg to try and consummate their professional relationship.

/not confident about the Bombers this year.

It's so true, they are saying it is between all five QB's but really Kelly will will start LeFors no matter what.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Bombers will have less competition at the QB spot they have cut Ryan Dinwiddie so this almost sure's up Lefors as the starter.

Kelly is really starting to piss me off. Why would he cut Dinwiddie this early, when he would be the only QB familiar with the recievers.

He is so full of pride it sickens me.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Here's a thought maybe it's way out in left field but could this be the beginning of the Casey Printers era in Winnipeg?

That is further out then left field ^_^

We have four QB's now, Kelly saw him at that camp in Flordia. I am pretty sure we won't be seeing Printers in the Blue and Gold.

This looks like it will be turning into the 2009 Blue Bombers Season Thread Again :P

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Here's a thought maybe it's way out in left field but could this be the beginning of the Casey Printers era in Winnipeg?

That is further out then left field ^_^

We have four QB's now, Kelly saw him at that camp in Flordia. I am pretty sure we won't be seeing Printers in the Blue and Gold.

This looks like it will be turning into the 2009 Blue Bombers Season Thread Again :P

Yeah I just had a funny feeling about Printers but yeah it will probably pick up closer to the season.

Kelly is really starting to piss me off. Why would he cut Dinwiddie this early, when he would be the only QB familiar with the recievers.

Perhaps Dinwiddie's eyes freak him out too much.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived