2009 Stanley Cup Champions Gear

deliver2david

also, are those hairline green stripes going to be on the shirts? cuz that looks terrible if they are.

If I had to guess, I'd say these shirts are organic like the Super Bowl XLIII Champs shirts were and the green stitching is Reebok's way of conveying their organic-ness. Too bad it doesn't look as good here as it did with the Super Bowl shirts.

I like the cap, I think it will look good on the ice (which is the most important part, methinks). The shirt is your generic champions shirt IMO.

I do believe that the shirts are produced by different companies in both Canada and the USA.

The '07 shirts were printed on LEE shirts while the '08 ones were done by Bulletin (those available up here in Canada). It could be that Reebok will not be the shirt of choice for those sold up here... but you never know until they become available.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Does it say "Back 2 Back" on the Detroit shirt and hat?

Yes.

I see it on the hat, but can't seem to find it on the shirt.

We'll probably get a better view of them later tonight following Game 6. :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

Does it say "Back 2 Back" on the Detroit shirt and hat?

Yes.

I see it on the hat, but can't seem to find it on the shirt.

We'll probably get a better view of them later tonight following Game 6. :rolleyes:

It's on the top left of the shirt, away from the main graphic. And I hope we never see it on the ice, but that's pretty unlikely.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Hello all, I'm new to the boards. I love the Sports Logos site and have gotten great use from it. :)

As somebody who will be buying the hat if the Wings win, I am not a huge fan of it, but at least it's nice and simple. Last year's hat was much better (in fact I wear it all the time). Nothing is wrong with gray but the white hat was very sharp and the black bottom on the rim with the Cup silhouette was sweet. The Cup print on the back of this hat doesn't look very cool. Maybe it will look better in real life.

Why does Reebok have to try and modernize everything and add the green line? Pretty lame in my opinion.

Let's go Red Wings!

Jerseys.png

Archived