NHL Logos for Sportslogos.net

AsM29

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know MaximGan mentioned that he is vectoring some of these logos, but some of the fonts just don't look right, like using Arial and Century Gothic in some cases. If I see originals I can work with him to correct them.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I know MaximGan mentioned that he is vectoring some of these logos, but some of the fonts just don't look right, like using Arial and Century Gothic in some cases. If I see originals I can work with him to correct them.

Yeah, the font on the 1970 Penguins logo is wrong.

Used by the Minnesota North Stars from 1991-92 to 1992-93

First introduced in 1990-91, as it was in North Stars colors on the ice of the Met Center (green outer star & words, gold star and white middle outline where its normally black), but the boards had them in gold (on black background).

The Green one

The Primary logo (91-93)

The Unused logo (already updated on the site)

I believe AsM already has the vector files I sent him for this logo.

Why was this low resolution North Stars logo uploaded to the main site?

zhnh8ldz8gvg4ued923htvsex.gif

Also, I noticed the 71-92 Pittsburgh Penguins logo wasn't updated with the other Penguins updates. :cursing:

:P Just being a pest

I don't know why but I'm having trouble with the Dallas logo and getting it onto the white background without the edges becoming all jagged. If I could get a large copy of the white background logo I will throw it on up.

As for the Penguins... I didn't notice the update for it.

I am moving as fast as I can!! lol I am also holding back on some stuff until I get more information on them as to have accurate descriptions and dates.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

It is probably the site force-feeding it to GIF compression, plus he didn't upload the green /w yellow star version, that was an official logo (used on the ice, go look at the team photo of 90-91, they're sitting next to the logo).

PS: I have the vectors for that version of the logo

I have to upload in GIF format, so it is my own Photoshop conversion.

If you can provide those logos at no bigger than 750 pix and a GIF (I could convert if you send in PNG) width I'd be more than happy to upload them!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Maxim, why does it have Dallas on Modano's jersey in the North Stars 25th Anniversary logo?

Also early on the 1991-92 season, the logo on the jerseys had a thicker black line between the gold and green in the star.

Also if anyone has the font the Dallas Stars used on their Texas alternate logo, send it to me, there was an unused logo I remember seeing before their first season in Dallas.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived