City by City Redesign

Brave-Bird 08

As I stated a while back, I felt my NFL redesign was a tad premature b/c I had not gotten comfortable with inkscape and doing my own designing quite yet. I also wanted to start using scottysprings template for it. I have been wanting to do so many redesigns though, and have done so many already, that I figured I would go with a City by City redo.

Atlanta

Hawks- I feel like, despite having a clean and awesome looking design, that Atlanta only blended in their identity with the rest of the sports world with their change in 07. The numbers, wordmark, and uniforms are just way too generic. I wanted to return their old color scheme, but make black a more dominant color to give it a modern feel. The uniform design is just an updated version of what they have... plus a variation of their older wordmark and numbers, which had way more character. I also dumped the 90's primary logo for their alternate, and an update of the pacman logo. The home and away jerseys are modernized, but are intended to have that early 2000's look the Hawks had. The alternate is actually inspired by a fashion jersey.

logosheet.png

uniforms2.png

Falcons- The Falcons design is a combination of the old and new. My first redesign featured gold as an accent, but I figured just bringing silver off their primary logo and into the uniform was the way to go. The overall red/red/silver was an older look from Bartowski era. However, at the same time the uniform keeps a modern feel. The pants are intended to be interchangable, but I showed them with the black alternate.

logosheet-1.png

uniforms.png

The falcons unis look nice. I like the silver, sort of ties them in with the Bulldogs... however, I'd love to see a larger image of the uniforms! Right now you have a great, large image of the logo you didn't change, and the uniforms are tiny!

The falcons unis look nice. I like the silver, sort of ties them in with the Bulldogs... however, I'd love to see a larger image of the uniforms! Right now you have a great, large image of the logo you didn't change, and the uniforms are tiny!

Yikes! I will split those right away. Sorry guys.

::UPDATE::

Ok, uniforms are larger.

homeuniform.png

roaduniform.png

homeuniform2.png

is it just me, or are the numbers on the back of the uniforms different than the front? by this, i mean they appear to be enlarged (which is appropriate), but squished and slightly stretched. you also have red sleeve cuffs and black ones on the same uni.

Archived