NHL Draft

Bmac

Watching the NHL Draft, I have noticed several things regarding uniforms or logos. So here is the place to discuss it.

Islanders have the "new" jersey for next year- the 3rd jersey from last year.

nyi1.jpg

Panthers using the "Panther breaking hockey stick" logo on everything.

Oilers used 3rd jersey from last year.

The Oilers gave out their alternate jersey. Seems to be in line with them going back to orange and blue full time.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I hate the Oilers retro jerseys. Just go back to the pre-Edge jerseys.

The Islanders jerseys are meh, if they get a matching white one I wont mind.

Minnesota needs to get matching home and aways. I hate when teams have mismatching uniforms.

beLEAF

I hate when teams have mismatching uniforms.

This bothers me as well. It looks like this will be the case for the Flyers and possibly the Oilers and the Isles too this season.

Pick a uni and stick with it.

KISSwall09.jpg

The navy jersey is slowly disappearing. Some stores in Edmonton aren't even selling it any more.

Too bad--it actually looks good, the orange & blue one is ugly--and I thought this from the start--back in the WHA days.

It has nothing to do with the Cups they won or anything else--just the look of the uni.

I like the navy & copper one (Other than the stuck in the early 70's logo)

We need teams to dump the ugly unis and dump the good ones.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The navy jersey is slowly disappearing. Some stores in Edmonton aren't even selling it any more.

Too bad--it actually looks good, the orange & blue one is ugly--and I thought this from the start--back in the WHA days.

It has nothing to do with the Cups they won or anything else--just the look of the uni.

Which is exactly why the Oilers are dumping the current ones. They are ugly.

Which is exactly why the Oilers are dumping the current ones. They are ugly.

The striping is plain and the logo is ugly, but the colours work well.

Their previous version of the navy/copper is quite nice.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Islanders aren't using that full time next year, nothing about it is new really.

They have to wait a few years before changing to retro full time. Which I am personally sick of every team doing the retro thing.

2ly2w09.jpg

Hawks gave out the standard red sweater. I know we're tossing the black alternate and using the WC style

I think that stinks. The Hawks were one of the few teams that truly used an alt like it should be (IMO)...a version of their home/road in their secondary color. Now they join the long list of teams who's alt is a retro.

KISSwall09.jpg

Hawks gave out the standard red sweater. I know we're tossing the black alternate and using the WC style

I think that stinks. The Hawks were one of the few teams that truly used an alt like it should be (IMO)...a version of their home/road in their secondary color. Now they join the long list of teams who's alt is a retro.

I'll disagree. Their former black alt was more similar to their road jersey than their home was to the road because of the striping patterns. It made a classic jersey look out of place for no reason. Now that their new alt is more different than the 2 other jerseys that remain, problem solved. ^_^

Archived