2010 MLB ASG logo

RETROJR79

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is going to sound crazy, but I think the A in All with have a halo on top of it!

I hope its better than this

1963.gif

Hmm It should be better then that, 1989 was generic

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

July 23.

How do you know oddball because I checked the Angels schedule and it Poster Night vs. the Twins.

it is the 23, I was watching the Yanks and Angels game online on Friday night and they mentioned it in the broadcast that they will be having a ceremony (or something of sorts) before the game to unveil it

uofh2aa1.pnghawaiinokaoieu8.png

461177213572il8.png801177214515jw7.png

My favorite saying... "Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, so therefore i am perfect!!!"

Yup Thursday the 23rd.

Fans can buy tickets for the reveal if you call up Angel Stadium I believe. It will be in the morning

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Or you could just go to the game that night and see it on the wall.

Which is likely what I'll end up doing lol.

I'm not paying for a press conference and the opportunity to buy 2010 ASG logo merch before the rest of the world. Not at all worth it.

I'm not paying for a press conference and the opportunity to buy 2010 ASG logo merch before the rest of the world. Not at all worth it.

Save your money for Home Run Derby tickets.

VmWIn6B.png

It might be in the plans, and the game too. I actually went to the day before BP practice at the '89 game and watch many players pepper the batter's eye right next to where I was sitting in the right field seats. I think the tickets were something like $25.

My grandparents are season ticket holders and they have been told they will be getting Derby tickets and ASG tickets. They told me that they don't want to go to Derby so I'm set on that and the Celebrity Softball game for that matter too, but they won't budge on the ASG tickets. I'm debating on whether or not to dish out the dough for the actual game, or just watch it from the comforts of my couch.

My grandparents are season ticket holders and they have been told they will be getting Derby tickets and ASG tickets. They told me that they don't want to go to Derby so I'm set on that and the Celebrity Softball game for that matter too, but they won't budge on the ASG tickets. I'm debating on whether or not to dish out the dough for the actual game, or just watch it from the comforts of my couch.

I would really like to go to the ASG and the Derby, but I know I'm gonna have to pay big time if I do. I was looking at ASG tickets for this year to kinda gauge what I would be paying next year, and the place I normally sit (around home plate) costs about $2000. I know I'm not gonna spend that kind of money, so hopefully I can find some good seats somewhere else.

I may not be at the game but I am going to MLB FanFest.

Unless you are stinking rich this is the best use of your funds for the game.

I went in Pittsburgh and New Era had literally every single minor league baseball hat for sale.

the minor league hats is something they do at every fan fest i assume. they did it here in New york for the 2008 fan fest in JJC and they probably did it for this year fan fest in St. louis too. i dont see the big deal in it tho. to each his own, i guess.

I may not be at the game but I am going to MLB FanFest.

Unless you are stinking rich this is the best use of your funds for the game.

I went in Pittsburgh and New Era had literally every single minor league baseball hat for sale.

Why Elwood how much is the tickets ?

Archived