GT uniforms?

Brave-Bird 08

I know teams will often use older equipment for practices, but I can recall our first look of GT's newer gold helmet shell from last year was on the practice field...as they were all wearing them during early fall practices.

I navigated into this photo gallery, where it appears they are practicing in the older shell. Maybe it is the lighting, but I swear they are.

Just wondering if there was any word of the Jackets making a change agian? Their uniforms last year were pretty awful!

Take a look. This may graveyard real fast, but I found it curious.

http://projects.ajc.com/gallery/view/sport...opens-practice/

There was a rumor they were 'tweaking' the shade of gold on the jerseys, so I wouldn't be surprised if the helmet shade got altered slightly...

ahhh. Very possible considering the pics. As long as the pants dont look like brown mustard bottles...

I'm going to fan photo day tomorrow, so I'll try to get some pics with my phone (it has a pretty good camera), but I don't think that they'll be wearing their helmets.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I was one of the few that liked their uniforms last year, a lot. I liked the gold they used, and I think the halfway down stripe matched well with the jersey.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I like it.

That old mustard color wasn't doing it for me.

Here's a comparison [new one on top left, last years on the bottom, and the year before's on the top right.]

GTUNIS.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

That old mustard color wasn't doing it for me.

I couldn't agree more. That new "gold" is just plain... well, ugly. I usually cringe at using vague terms like that, but "ugly" is the only word that comes to mind. Their previous gold looks amazing by comparison.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Sorry guys, I went to the Fan Fest thing, but I couldn't get into the stadium. The line was like 500 people long, and none of us wanted to wait to get in. I'm sure pics will be up on Ramblinwreck.com tonight. But, here's a crappy pic of my dad and I decked out in our colors in front of my dorm:

6774_1154709784349_1125810259_30634861_1935408_n.jpg

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived