NBC using graphics from the Super bowl

TrueYankee26

Looks like they're not gonna have the players introducing themselves this year. What a relief.

It's possible they just didn't bother with it for the preseason because half the players playing in this game probably won't be there once the actual season begins.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Looks like they're not gonna have the players introducing themselves this year. What a relief.

It's possible they just didn't bother with it for the preseason because half the players playing in this game probably won't be there once the actual season begins.

That might be true.

Come September 10th when the Steelers and Titans meet on NBC, we'll see how they handle the player intros.

Looks almost the same as before. If not for this place, I wouldn't even have noticed the alteration to begin with.

One other change from tonight's broadcast was the permanent absence of John Madden. Never thought I'd say this, but Cris Collinsworth was an actual upgade from present-day Madden, who hasn't really added anything to a game since about 1996.

6uXNWAo.png

Looks almost the same as before. If not for this place, I wouldn't even have noticed the alteration to begin with.

One other change from tonight's broadcast was the permanent absence of John Madden. Never thought I'd say this, but Cris Collinsworth was an actual upgade from present-day Madden, who hasn't really added anything to a game since about 1996.

Cris Collinsworth eats children while they dream.

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

Cris Collinsworth eats children while they dream.

Wholeheartedly agree. Collinsworth is a blight on the world...

John Madden still had great insight into plays, possible coaching strategies, what players were doing right or wrong. He was even saying what plays would be most effective for the Steelers during their final drive, and sho 'nuff, that's what happened.

Collinsworth isn't worth a pair of Bob Costas' skidmarked underoos...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived