Iron Crossover Xv!

IronChefShark

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha sorry Zer0. I like the look of your Jets jersey though, better than my own I think. Maybe next time I'll slow down and think it over more.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

thanks. i feel the pain of there only be a few ways to go about this one. There are some ideas I wouldn't have thought of...mine popped into my head the second I saw the challenge, 'cept for the Jets one. but if givven the opertunity, gotta run with it!

Help me out...I'm new to this contest so I don't quite know the proper etiquette. Are we allowed to submit more than one concept or is the first entry the only one?

sticksstones4.png

only one entry per combatant. however youre allowed to tweak and fine tune your concept before the deadline if you feel you need to do so

some great concepts this time, and it looks like we are seeing some winnipeg jets alternates. I knew that would be popular with a lot of you

this could be our most even field yet, and we had some doozies in the past (remember the Oakland Raiders halloween battle?)

Hey Nitro do you have a link to that template, or a blank image of it? I like it a lot better than the temp I ended up using. And that jersey looks awesome!

sticksstones4.png

Well, it's actually a custom template I made based on another one I've seen somewhere else, only I've deleted basically everything on it. I've found that if I have a lot of seam lines on a template, I end up following them in my design, so I just remove them and start with a blank jersey: no collar lines, no arm seam lines, no nothing. And that's really less than the template I based mine on, so I'd just recommend using the other one.

Here's mine. I'm not very good with computers, so i used one of those free site design services and I'm not sure if these images will show up for you guys. Could you please tell me if they do or not, thanks.

I've wanted to post my stuff on here for a while but never got around to it so this my first uniform post, and also I only have paint with which to work.

here's the link: My Webpage

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived