2009/10 OHL Uniforms

CC97

Thanks for the heads up Frylock, I'm working on getting that corrected now.

Big update today, every WHL team has EDGE jerseys with the exceptions of Prince Albert (almost done) and Everett (not even close...).

After that, I'll be taking a brief hiatus before tackling the QMJHL EDGE jerseys, and then work on the pre-edge histories for the team most likely to be in the Memorial Cup this season.

Thanks everyone for your help (especially with the Kingston Raiders information, those will be coming as well) If you ever come across any alternates, one night only jerseys, or anything we don't have on the site,please pass them along so we can complete the uniform history of these leagues as best we can!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got bored...Everett Silvertips EDGE jerseys are now up. Just Prince Albert left and the WHL is edge-i-fied

Boring and the Silvertips go hand in hand. :+) Just a note, on the new Edge jerseys, the Evergreen trees on the hem do not go all the way around.

dsc_2192.jpg

Original pic here:

http://mickwhite.org/kvs/2009-photos/09-18-hockey-eve-sea-mick/target134.html

Hosted on photobucket to save bandwidth. No claim of ownership is implied nor should be inferred.

Funny, you should mention that, I just uploaded the corrected Hitmen uniforms. Also up are Prince Albert, so all the WHL teams have their EDGE jerseys on the site.

OMMF, I'll go in and correct the Silvertips uniforms tonight or tomorrow. I thought something was off, but was too tired to realize what it was. I still need to change the Winterhawks numbers, which is a work in progress, then WHL is up to date for the time being for the home/road sets.

Edmonton had a Movember jersey I need to add later, and Saskatoon had a Remembrance Day jersey. Also, Prince Albert is wearing a Team Canada jersey on the 9th that we still have to see.

Portland Winterhawks - corrected the numbers on the uniforms

Everett Silvertips - corrected the side panels

Re Deer Rebels - added (kinda forgot about them...)

so, now the WHL has all the current EDGE jerseys on site. Just have the 3 alternates left to add for this season. After that, like I said, I'll be taking a break before tackling the QMJHL Edge uniforms, which look like that may pose some trouble with some of the designs.

Thanks everyone for the help, if there are any corrections you see that need to be made, please let me know and I will get to them as quickly as I can.

Portland Winterhawks - corrected the numbers on the uniforms

Everett Silvertips - corrected the side panels

Re Deer Rebels - added (kinda forgot about them...)

so, now the WHL has all the current EDGE jerseys on site. Just have the 3 alternates left to add for this season. After that, like I said, I'll be taking a break before tackling the QMJHL Edge uniforms, which look like that may pose some trouble with some of the designs.

Thanks everyone for the help, if there are any corrections you see that need to be made, please let me know and I will get to them as quickly as I can.

Everything looks good. The only thing I see missing is the Tomahawk "P" that goes on both shoulders of the Winterhawk sweater.

A bunch of updates today:

Edge jerseys for Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Moose Jaw, and Portland Winterhawks

Couple Winterhawks corrections for ya B)

The font the Hawks are using this year is a thin Stahls font, the WHL patch doesn't have a white border on the red jersey, also you're missing the shoulder patches.

4158888386_22ff7fbe9c_b.jpg

Hope this helps! Great work so far!!!

The one is already on there. Settle down, the other will be added later.

Found two errant OHL logos, the Plymouth Whalers 20th season logo, and the alternate Sagniaw Spirit. I actually missed that all the white Saginaw sweaters have "Spirit' beneath the logo instead of the primary logo. Those will be changed. Also, I realized that the Plymouth Whalers new font is the same as the Buffalo Sabres, and not a double layers Canucks font. That change will be coming soon.

I've done some pre-liminary looks at the QMJHL...those fonts they are using are like NOTHING I've really ever seen...this will be interesting...

Well, my break didn't last long. Started on the Q today. Rimouski was already completed, today I and PEI and Quebec.

I have some pre-edge jerseys for the Q, and RC sent me quite a few, so once I get all the EGDE jerseys up for the Q the rest of the current teams should go quickly.

One area where I am having trouble, if anyone can render some assistance;

Several CHL teams use arched name plates...not exactly a strength of mine. Can anyone offere some assistance on how to arch the name plates that I have? Thanks guys

Thanks, I'll look into that and see what I can do. There are several teams that arch their names and I have just left them straight so they have a nameplate.

Halifax is up today, the Montreal Junior went up earlier.

Also up are the 'Battle of Nova Scotia' jerseys for both Halifax and Cape Breton, oddly enough NOT EDGE jerseys, but the old school design, and the same design worn by both teams.

Working on the Huskies with those *^ gradients. I underestimated how much Roger sent me. I have the road whites for almost all the teams done. I have to tweek the fonts and crests for them.

Moncton is going to drive me nuts with those stupid claw marks on the :censored:s. Rouyn-Noranda gets gradients, Moncton gets claw marks, and then you have both the Attack and Silvertips...but Ottawa couldn't keep their barberpole...what a world

Even more uploads!

Cape Breton - EDGe and older jerseys

Quebec - Older jerseys

Gatineau - EDGE (of god they are ugly...) and older

Rouyn-Noranda - Edge (stupid gradient!)

Halifax - older jerseys

so, only a hand-ful of teams are left for the EDGE uniforms. Coming soon

• 2 weeks later...

SO, Drummondville got added today, without fonts. I doubt I'll get those anytime soon.

So, for the rest of Quebec teams with crazy fonts...they'll be going up without fonts. I can't find photos of several of the teams to actually see what the fonts look like, so it just isn't going to happen. We're about 9 teams away from having all 60 teams in their EDGE uniforms, so the focus now is finish those, and everything else can come later

• 1 month later...

recent additions:

Seattle Thunderbirds alternates:

2000 St. Patrick's day

2002 Hallowe'en

and many others. There are still about 4 alternates to go...

2010 Allstar game home and road

2006 CHL Top Prospects Home and Road

Coming soon:

recolouring the Chilliwack Bruins jerseys

Seattle altenates

Kamloops alternates

Tri-city Americans uniforms

Saskatoon Blades uniforms

Archived