2009/10 OHL Uniforms

CC97

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owen Sound was the home of Billy Bishop - one of Canada's most famous war heroes, surely some sort of tie-in could be applied there.

If they moved to a more military themed identity, sure.

You're on to something there....but I'm afraid they'd do it better than my Battalion, lol.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Owen Sound was the home of Billy Bishop - one of Canada's most famous war heroes, surely some sort of tie-in could be applied there.

If they moved to a more military themed identity, sure.

You're on to something there....but I'm afraid they'd do it better than my Battalion, lol.

The Battalion have more of a "generic" military theme :P

Though their use of combat colours as the primary jersey colour is very neat.

• 2 weeks later...

An update on the project so far:

I've been getting a lot more work lately, so less time for the whole project.

I went through and pulled templates for all of the WHL edge jerseys with the templates pulled and patched up, finishing them should be pretty quick.

The older jerseys are going to take time. I'm going to complete the teams most likely to be in the Memorial Cup this season.

If anyone has pictures of any rare jerseys, or older hard to find jerseys from the OHL, QMJHL, and WHL, post them along and I'll do my best to get them up!

I also picked up a copy of the Hockey News' Best jerseys Ever article, and am making up a list of the best CHL jersesy, pre edge, edge and alternates that will be coming in about a month.

The dreaded Don Cherry/Rememberance Day jersey! It hurts my eyes so very much!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

A bunch of updates today:

Edge jerseys for Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Moose Jaw, and Portland Winterhawks

Couple Winterhawks corrections for ya B)

The font the Hawks are using this year is a thin Stahls font, the WHL patch doesn't have a white border on the red jersey, also you're missing the shoulder patches.

4158888386_22ff7fbe9c_b.jpg

Hope this helps! Great work so far!!!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

THanks Frylock. I'll make the changes as soon as I can.

Also, I threw up the uber-rare Kingston Raiders uniforms this week. I went off a description of the uniforms I found on a forum. If anyone knows what they are supposed to look like, or has found a picture, could you pass it along? Pretty please with sugar on top?

For some reason I vaguely remember the Raiders wearing jerseys with "Kingston" on an angle, like the New York Rangers. There's got to be pictures out there somewhere.

As a Kingston fan, the Raiders are an after thought. They were only around for one terrible season before the owners flipped the team.

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

Archived