2009/10 OHL Uniforms

CC97

A few updates.

Barrie Colts section is updated with the shoulder patches, as well as the long lost Red alternate jersey. CC and I were at the International Card Show in Toronto, and found a both with the shirt, so we got the story from him, and photo sources. (They got blown away both times they wore the shirts, and management locked them up.)

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=362

Also updated, Rimouski's Memorial Cup jersey they wore last season for game one of the tournament. It appears that the host teams for the Memorial Cup have begun the tradition of wearing a commemorative jersey during game one of the tournament each year. Both Kitchener's and Rimouski's can be found on the Memorial Cup page, as well as their individual team pages. We'll have to see what Brandon wears as the host team this season.

So, with the OHL section, and Brandon pretty well finished, I'm focusing on getting the EDGE jerseys for the WHL section complete. SInce I have almost all of the templates thus far, I'm just going to get them up and done. My goal is to get all four of the Memorial Cup teams for this year compelted when the Tournament begins. I plan also on doing all four teams from last years Cup as well.

Also, a huge thank you to roger_clemente, who emailed me a HUGE amount of sources for OHL, QMJHL, and WHL jerseys, many I didn't have, many which are updates for the teams already completed. Expect a huge list of updates thanks to Roger!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few updates.

Barrie Colts section is updated with the shoulder patches, as well as the long lost Red alternate jersey. CC and I were at the International Card Show in Toronto, and found a both with the shirt, so we got the story from him, and photo sources. (They got blown away both times they wore the shirts, and management locked them up.)

http://www.sportslog...team.php?id=362

Didn't Barrie also have an alt that read "COLTS" diagonally across the chest? I believe River City is still selling them.

A few updates.

Didn't Barrie also have an alt that read "COLTS" diagonally across the chest? I believe River City is still selling them.

They did, and we also saw that one at the show -- I'm sure it'll be coming to the site soon too.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

A few updates.

They did, and we also saw that one at the show -- I'm sure it'll be coming to the site soon too.

Here it is.

A few updates.

Was he selling the jersey? I've been trying to find that in an authentic.

A few updates.

I'd have to think so -- I believe it was game-worn. I can check the photos, see if I caught the sign or contact info if you're interested.

---

Chris Creamer

A few updates.

I'd have to think so -- I believe it was game-worn. I can check the photos, see if I caught the sign or contact info if you're interested.

If you have it, sure. If not, no big deal. I've been running across old authentics in odd places.

A few updates.

If you have it, sure. If not, no big deal. I've been running across old authentics in odd places.

Here you go, the jersey you're looking for is last list on that page

http://www.hittheicebox.com/barriecolts.html

---

Chris Creamer

The "COLTS" alternate will be coming later. I need to get a good pic of the front letters to get a good grab for the uniforms.

Small update this morning, The Erie Otters page was updated. Thanks to Roger Clemente for the cleaner version of the pre-edge jerseys, and we found a copy of the shoulder patch, and have added that to the pre-edge and Edge jerseys.

The "COLTS" alternate will be coming later. I need to get a good pic of the front letters to get a good grab for the uniforms.

You know I took a pic of the jersey right? You were standing right there :P

And what's taking you so long to send those to me?

jerk :P

Because he is going to use it as bait in order to coax you to go over to his house... where he will trap you and bake you in a pie!

Oh :censored:, maybe I shouldn't go over this weekend if that is what he has planned.... :/

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Because he is going to use it as bait in order to coax you to go over to his house... where he will trap you and bake you in a pie!

Oh :censored:, maybe I shouldn't go over this weekend if that is what he has planned.... :/

I coaxed nothing, this weekend was your idea cupcake.

---

Chris Creamer

I coaxed nothing, this weekend was your idea cupcake.

Firecrotch Pie... eeeew

I'll take the cupcakes.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

didn't the colts 3rd have a horseshoe on the back below the numbers?

I could be remembering this wrong but i could swear there was something to that effect that just looked completely out of place.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived