2009/10 OHL Uniforms

CC97

I think the 'lacrosse playing' Tiger was worse that the current Tiger they have now.

An update with the League Championship rounds well underway, Added uniforms for the Victoriaville Tigres. I doubt they'll come back against Saint John, but you never know.

Ice_Cap, are you surprised at how the Rangers are handling the Spitfires? considering that Windsor swept the previous rounds?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ice_Cap, are you surprised at how the Rangers are handling the Spitfires? considering that Windsor swept the previous rounds?

Pleasantly, yes :D I was expecting Kitchener to get blown away. After seeing them play this way, I think they could run the table, assuming they keep it up.

Definitely. This is one of those years where anything after this point is just gravy. Getting past London was more then I could have asked for.

I wonder how that gravy tastes now? ^_^

Pretty bad. It's like watching a slow motion car crash.

3 words: go Spits go.

I hate the Colts.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

That was a pretty unreal turn-a-round by the Spits. It's only the third time in OHL history (if I read it correctly) to happen.

So, in the CHL finals we have:

Windsor at Barrie

Moncton at St. John (two New Brunswick teams playing for the Quebec Championship...)

and

Tri-Cities vs. Calgary.

Bets as to who will join the Wheat Kings in the Memorial Cup this season?

Well the only meeting of the Hitmen and the Americans was on January 31st and the Hitmen won 3-0. If Martin Jones can be solid in this series I think the Hitmen will finally get over the WHL playoff hump.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The OHL held it's bantam draft today. The Sting had the first over-all pick, and gave him a new sweater. It's Dallas style, has 'Sarnia' in yellow and white, on black, with a number on the front. There aren't too many photos of it. http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/

Looking on the Sting webpage, they wore a throwback this season on opening night and Remembrance Day that I missed as well. http://auction.sarniasting.com/

Added the Sarnia jr. Sailors uniforms, as well as Moncton's 5th year jersey. A bunch of possible sweeps, Windsor is up 3-0, Calgary is up 2-0, and Moncton leads the Seadogs 2-0. Big surprise in that last one, since the Seadogs were the CHL's #1 team for much of the regular season.

So, Windsro swept the OHL series, and Calgary is up 3-0 in thier's. Could be in Brandon again before you know it.

I was reading on the Memorial Cup page that they are going to honour the 1959 memorial Cup winnes. Perhaps that team will be the source of inspiration for the Momorial Cup jerseys this year.

Brandon has announced their addition to the Memorial Cup jersey Tradition.

http://mastercardmemorialcup.com/news.php?id=1475&y=2010

They'll wear them on Friday night for the opener, and be on auction until the 25th. They look really sweet, I can't wait to get them onto the site.

I think the only updates we'll need for the Memorial Cup teams are Calgary's alternates from past years, and a few early 70's uniforms for Brandon. The uniform histories for all 4 teams are pretty intact!

The Brandon Memorial looks really sharp & well done. Just as good as Kitchener's Memorial jersey.

I'm not Canadian and i want that jersey (much like the Kitchener jersey).

Beautiful.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Brandon has announced their addition to the Memorial Cup jersey Tradition.

http://mastercardmemorialcup.com/news.php?id=1475&y=2010

They'll wear them on Friday night for the opener, and be on auction until the 25th. They look really sweet, I can't wait to get them onto the site.

I think the only updates we'll need for the Memorial Cup teams are Calgary's alternates from past years, and a few early 70's uniforms for Brandon. The uniform histories for all 4 teams are pretty intact!

Those are nice. Hopefully, Mississauga will end up with a decent jersey next year...

I saw, I came, I left.

Added a pair last night;

Brandon's 2010 Memorial Cup Uniform: added to Brandon's page and the Memorial Cup page

Windsor's practice uniform as a tribute to Mickey Renaud. I thought it would be fitting with them in the Cup and doing so well.

St. Mike's should have a good one next year. They wore this uniform:

http://sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=aw75gl2u6nd2r3tti9cw7qenm

this past season for Remembrance Day.

As far as I'm concerned that can come back for the mem cup next year.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived