Pro Bowl 2010 logo

Slickster

Just for this time only, the NFL is trying out playing the Pro Bowl the week before the Super Bowl at the site of the Super Bowl. Next year, it goes back to Hawaii and at the regular time.

If this is successful, though, expect that they'll start holding it at the Super Bowl site when the next contract is up.

Ugh. I'm not sure which is worse: using the same logo year in and year out, or phoning it in with stuff like this each year. Not impressed.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I just posted this yesterday or the day before in another thread, but here's the color-optimized version:

NFLProBowl_PRM_2009.png

For some reason there are actually TWO different shades of Blue in there...the main body of the logo is one shade, and the NFL shield plus the Blue star on the far right-hand-side is another.

Just for this time only, the NFL is trying out playing the Pro Bowl the week before the Super Bowl at the site of the Super Bowl. Next year, it goes back to Hawaii and at the regular time.

If this is successful, though, expect that they'll start holding it at the Super Bowl site when the next contract is up.

Stupid idea. I'm sure the players and their families would prefer to go to Honolulu anyways.

87Redskins.png

Archived