NCAA Jersey Redesign 1

raysox

love the Bama concept...though I know Bama fans cringe at the thought of removing the numerals from the helmets...but come on! that logo is beautiful! works great.

Florida is okay... I dont like using the gator logo bc the green kills the color scheme. the chest mark you used looks a tad forced...bc its a diff color than the numbers, and a different style than the numbers.

the helmet logo, again, just looks too forced. I would maybe go with the modern F for the helmet.

I agree! Keep the 'Gators' script on the helmet!

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of the Gators. (The concept and the team haha.) You said you changed the stripes for consistency's sake, but right now they have the most consistent striping you can possibly have (Orange-blue-white). The helmet logo doesn't fit really because of the green.

I still like to see uniform concepts for Washington State University. A few hints - I like to see one helmet design, the old 'Cougars' script on silver.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

17/120 UCF

Hey, just gonna bump this thread with a concept. UCF has alright jerseys, shoulder stripes, nothing special. I made a design that connects shoulder stripes, and a side panel. I used the knight head on the helmet. I made the numbers the same style as the UCF logos on the sleeves. That might be it.

UCF1.png

Anyone want to see a team on the list on the first page? I get it kwell, you want WSU, but I havn't done them yet.

17/120 UCF

Hey, just gonna bump this thread with a concept. UCF has alright jerseys, shoulder stripes, nothing special. I made a design that connects shoulder stripes, and a side panel. I used the knight head on the helmet. I made the numbers the same style as the UCF logos on the sleeves. That might be it.

UCF1.png

Anyone want to see a team on the list on the first page? I get it kwell, you want WSU, but I havn't done them yet.

The numbers are a little much on the UCF. I' either pick the outling or the font treatment like the UCF logo, not both.

jNTsTyQ.png

I agree with Chuck, its sort of a Buffalo Bills situation where the side panels don't really add anything the the uniform. I would also put stripes on the pants to match the shoulders. I actually like the beveled numbers too.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

• 11 months later...

Archived